Changes....

🥀 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

It was the next day and y/n smiled at her friends as her arms were covered by her sweater. Of what was her terrible late night decisions nobody knew she was suffering but you could could only understand why.😔 
Her smile and her acting of happiness was so convincing, no one suspected a thing.

It was lunch and her friends were talking about bts since it was the only thing they could talk about. But her friends never noticed anything about her recent changes of constantly wearing anything long sleeve even if it was hot inside the building or not. She just stopped talking all of the sudden, and instead just lay her head on the lunch table and not eat anything or she would just something from the vending machine. Her friends wouldn't ask her anything but just instead they would just ignore her as if she wasn't there in the first place.

However at home it was much worse it was the same thing everyday being constantly lectured,being yelled at, getting hit. But what hurt most was the words she would constantly hear which killed her.

"STOP BEING A SELFISH,ARROGANT,UNGRATEFUL BITCH"

"IF YOU DON'T STOP CRYING I WILL THROW SOMEWHERE SO YOU CAN NEVER COMEBACK"

  "IM SO ASHAMED OF YOU.YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUSELF"

Those were the phrases that made her give up and she didn't know how much more pain she can take. After all she didn't have anyone but that was going to change. However she snapped out of her thoughts when she heard her name being called through the microphone by the counselor. So y/n got up and went towards the counselor who was waiting by the door and exited the cafeteria.