Chapter 1

Mina's POV

I was freaking tired I just wanna sleep right now, from photoshoot, meeting from our business partners, and then knowing earlier that I'm already arranged to marry someone I doesn't even know. Yeah! that's right, so freaking right. Btw I'm Myoui Mina, I'm the daughter of the famous and one of wealthiest business man here in Japan. I'm also a model, I also sing and I'm soon to be the CEO of our company. Right now, I'm at my bed thinking what mom and dad told me earlier about the arrange marriage blah! blah! blah!. Like what the heck! this is my life. Why they are the one who deciding for my future. Dad told me before they made a pact together with his best friend that when I and his son grow up and reach the age of 18 we were going to marry each other. Ahhhh! I hate this day. Let me just sleep first and mind about it tomorrow. Ahhhh!

Chaeyoung's POV
Togs! Togs! Party! Party!! I'm Son Chaeyoung, I'm the vice president of Son Company, I'm also a model and I'm good at martial arts. Right now I'm inside the bar I don't really drink but I freaking need to try it right now because Dad and I had a fight earlier. I'm upset at my parents it's because they want me to stop martial arts because they said I'm always on trouble everytime, like what the heck my enemies started it first. And another thing I just knew that I'm already arrange to marry someone. Dad said she's the daughter of his best friend. Well I don't mind either. I just need to bring my parents trust again so that I'm going to be the next CEO of our company. I don't want to disappoint them again. I drink another glass and went home.