Chapter 35

Chaeyoung's POV

Right now I'm already here in the park where Mina said we'll going meet up.
I really wonder why she suddenly want to meet me here, when I can even come to their house.
And talked about what?, I thought in mind. While I'm busy thinking suddenly Nathalie came out from nowhere.

"Chae what are you doing here alone?, You waiting for someone?", she asked.

"Yeah I'm waiting for my girlfriend and btw what about you why are you here?", I asked back to her.

"I'm just roaming around here in the park, I want to be alone, but luckily I found you here while passing by", she explained while smiling.

"Can I join you here for a moment?, Don't worry when your girlfriend arrives I'm going too", she said while still smiling.

Right now where sitting in the bench while she's still keep on talking.

I didn't respond to her but she just keep on talking and talking. My mind was occupied by Mina haixt.

"Chae?, Hey!? You still listening?", she asked that made me look up on her.

"Y-Yeah!", I replied.

"Yeah about Jane haha she slipped on the airport last time haha ", she added.

"Ha ha ", I actingly respond.

"I'm going now Chae ", she said and gave me a peck on my cheek.

Thank goodness atlast she'll going nice, I thought.

Nathalie POV

When I saw Mina just parked her car and while she's busy looking where Chaeyoung at. I hurriedly went and approach Chaeyoung haha let's see b*tch.

While I and Chaeyoung talking I saw on my peripheral vision that Mina already saw us and she's now looking on our direction. Haha I imagined how jelly she was right now.

When I noticed that she's coming near us I waved goodbye to Chaeyoung and gave him a peck on his cheek.

Mina's POV

What the ... Wow just wow!.
How dare her ..that snake.. I irritatedly whispered.

Right now I'm watching how my man and that snake talking with each other.
They're also laughing like ...ahh. I hate them I freaking do btw what she's doing here?, I mouthed.
I can't resist it anymore I was supposed to go in there direction when that snake kissed Chaeyoung on his cheek.
*Ouch
I don't know but this stupid tears of mine starting to flow again because I remember again the pictures of them together that she sent to me.
I immediately wiped it all and I feel like any minute I'm going to explode but I still went straight in their direction.

"L-love what took you so long?", Chaeyoung asked when she noticed me.

Tsk ..

"Ohh Is that your girlfriend Chaeyoung?", that snake asked.

"Yeah !, Btw love that's Nathalie my work mate ", he added.

"...Hi.. Mina.. Chaeyoung didn't mention that he have a girlfriend when we're on the business trip, so you're his girlfriend?!, Ohh nice meeting you...", she said. *So fake

"SHUT UP!", I shouted on her then I slapped her hard. *Slap

"*Ouch are you crazy ?!!", she shouted back while holding her cheek.

"Love stop..", Chaeyoung said while stopping me.

"Don't touch me!!! , You too!! *sobs I hate you!!", I shouted on his face that made him shocked.

This time I can't hold back my tears anymore.

*Sobs *sobs

"L-Love what do you mean?, Why are you crying?", Chaeyoung asked.

"Stop pretending like you don't know anything Chaeyoung!. Really she's your workmate?! Do workmate also sleep in bed while hugging each other?!!!", I said to him while crying.

"What sleep together?, I don't get you L-Love please", he plead.

While that snake was busy watching us while smirking.

*Sobs "H-here", I said to him then I gave him my phone, letting him see their pictures together in the bed.

"W-We're over Chaeyoung" *sobs, I said to him while stuttering.
Then I walked fastly so that he can't see me broke down in tears.

Chaeyoung's POV

I don't want to see Mina's crying like that. I'm confused, so confused why she's acting weird, crying, and hating us.
Then she handed me her phone with I and Nathalie hugging each other while sleeping.
*God! But how?, I didn't even remember anything.

"W-We're over Chaeyoung", Mina said that made me back to my senses.
Then she walked out.

"F*cked what's the meaning of these?!!", I shouted while facing Nathalie.

"Listen, I don't know your reasons why you doing this to destroy us but I don't care either.
I don't care with the business anymore I'll cancel it all.
That girl!, I love her so much and I hate myself seeing her hurting like that because of this stupid pictures of us together.
I don't love you!, So please stop!", I shouted on her then I ran to where Mina went at.

Mina's POV

*Sobs *Sobs I hate this day.

"Mina", Chaeyoung shouted from a far.

I walked faster while still crying.
But unfortunately he chased me.

"Wait! Let me explain, you just misunderstand everything, please love I'm drunk that time and I didn't even know that she's there", he said while holding my arm.

*Sobs *Sobs I don't know what to believe anymore.

"P-please let me go I want to be alone", I said to him still crying.

"Love please I'm sorry...", he added but this time he hugged me tightly.

*Sobs *sobs

"I'm sorry..., I'm so sorry you cried again because of me, I'm sorry if you thinked I cheated on you but love believe it or not I don't like her but at the same time I don't want to be mean on her, it's because she's Tito Jinyoung's daughter.
I don't care about the business anymore, I can't lose you, your more important than that ...", he added.

I don't know what to react, I just only know that I really love this jerk so much. I was eaten by my emotions, by hate, by jealousy but above all of it my love for him was bigger than all of that.

"L-Love I'm sorry.. please talk to me.. I know you still love me.., please give me another chance .. I-I can't lose you, I love you so much..", he begged while he still hugging me.

Honestly I do believe him, I do believe his sincere words, I do believe that he loves me too.
*Gosh his crying also.

"O-okay your forgiven already so please loosen up this hug of yours I can't breathe anymore", I said.

But instead of loosen up he hugged me even tighter "T-thank you, I'm sorry again promise I'll try not to hurt you ever again", he said.

"I trust you wholely but I don't trust that girl..", I said.

I was interrupted of what I'm saying because he suddenly kissed me on lips.
*Blush I don't know but even we already kissed before, this electricity and the loved I felt
when we first kissed stays the same, I mean grow even more.

After we kissed I saw him smirking so I hit him on his arm.