Chapter 18

Mina's POV

"Mina! Honey!, wake up...", mom said.

*Yown! "Good morning Mom! why?, I'm still sleepy, then I close my eyes again, mom five minutes", I said.

"Okay!, but I want you to know that Chaeyoung is there downstairs waiting for you", she added then mom leave.

After I heard what mom have said I rushed inside the CR to take a bath and to fix myself.

"What's his problem?, don't say he's there again to ruin my day tsss...", I mouthed to myself.

After I finished, I  went downstairs. Btw later I have a business meeting with Mr. Matthew Smith one of my admirers before, he tried to court me before but I rejected him.

Chaeyoung's POV

I woke up early because I plan to fetch Mina and drive her in their company. As usual Tito asked me but even if he won't tell me I still want to do it.

"What is it?", she asked.

LoL! so brat... she really didn't even greet good morning first *tsk *tsk he! he!, I thought.

"Yow! GOOD MORNING !, I'm here to accompany you", I said then smiled at her.

"You don't need to, thus I have my personal driver, or don't tell me you want to apply", she said while raising one of her eyebrow.

Ha! Ha! Cute, I thought again.

"Tita where going", I said to tita.

"Bye Mom!", she said then kissed her mom.

"Take care you two okay!", tita replied.

"Let's go Mina", I said.
Then we went straight in my car.

Mina's POV

Right now, Chaeyoung is driving. Sh*t! I forgot I left my folder in my bed. I need it in the meeting later.

"What is it?, Are you okay?", Chaeyoung confusely asked.

"Aishh it's your fault, I rushed myself earlier because you're there and I forgot my folder", I said then cover my mouth.

"HaHa! Aha! so you're rushing earlier!", he said teasingly.

"Tssss Hell No!, that's not what I meant", I denied.

"Okay I'll drive you first in your office then, I'll get your folder okay", he said.

"You don't need to I'll just asked one of our maids to sent it in the office", I added.

"No, it's fine I'll get it", he said.

Chaeyoung's POV

We've already arrived in Myoui's Company and Mina already went inside. So right now I'm driving back in their mansion.

"Chaeyoung just look for it inside her room", tita said while she's busy talking with her phone.

"Okay tita, thank you".
Then I went upstairs in Mina's room.
Whoah! It's so huge at the same time so clean. I immediately saw her folder because there's no mess you can see anywhere. I saw a lot of her awards well organized. The picture frames above her table caught my attention. Because I'm curious I went closer and see it. She's so cute in her pictures, she's still a kid in it. I get the folder in her bed but I accidentally dropped it. So I get it one by one on the floor.

"Matthew Smith"? I asked to myself.

Don't tell me she have a business meeting with that Sh*t!, I thought. Btw Matthew and I are mortal enemies. Before we even fight to death. I don't know what his problem with me, maybe because of jealousy tssss.. that jerk. I need to watch Mina, I don't trust that jerk.

Mina's POV

"Thanks!", I said while handing the folder to Chaeyoung.

"Ahemmm Mina?", he asked.

"What?", I replied.

"I accidentally saw that folder, is he you're meeting to?, Do you know him?", he added.

"Yeah! btw why are you asking?, It's none of your business either".

"Okay! but can you please be careful with that man. I heard his a troublemaker", he said.

Why is he suddenly concerned in me?, I thought.

"Okay! Don't worry I can manage, you have work also right so you can now go", I said.

"Okay! Bye", he said then winked on me.

Tssss...

Chaeyoung's POV

I won't really going in my office. I need to watch Mina first, I really don't trust that jerk. If I saw him disrespect Mina or touch her I won't hesitate to hit him again and let him confined in the hospital again, I thought.