Chapter 9 - 2

Mina's POV
Arghh I hate him why he love to tease me. When our ordered arrived we started eating, then suddenly two girls came to our table.

"Hi!! Chaeyoung your so hot can we take a photo with you", they said without even looking in my direction.

"Yeah sure", Chaeyoung replied.

While watching them I don't know but I felt irritated on how they cling on Chaeyoung's arms. Tssh.. hell I care. After they took photo with Chaeyoung I thought they'll leave already but I'm wrong. They asked lots of questions to Chaeyoung just like an interviewers. Can't they see where eating tsss.., I thought in my mind.

"Chaeyoung oppa why are you here?, can we join you here?, can we get your number?, do you have a girlfriend?, hope not, can we volunteer?", they asked.

Like what the h*ck taking photo is okay but disrespecting the food is not okay, longer your patience Mina, I thought in mind.

Chaeyoung's POV

I can see that Mina changed her mood. I also feel she's irritated with their presence. I was about to speak when Mina spoke.

"Excuse me do you guys have manners, can't you see we're eating", she said to the two girls while raising her eyebrow.

"Well, let me answer your questions, he doesn't have a girlfriend btw I'm his fiance", she added.

Dug! Dug! Dug! what's happening again with you heart.

"Ohh! we're s-sorry", they said while looking on Mina's direction and I can see in their eyes how shocked they were when they recognized Mina. Ha! Ha!.

"Thank you Chaeyoung, sorry miss Mina", while bowing, then they hurriedly left.