Chapter 39

Chaeyoung's POV

"Love I thinked that one is better", she said while pointing the white 12 layer cake with cute and fancy design on it.

"Okay I love you too, hehe I mean I love it too", I replied while smiling.

"Checked, what about the theme, what do you guys want?", one of our wedding planner asked.

Right now, Mina and I were busy talking with our not only one but six wedding organizers. One in charge with my suit, her wedding dress and our guests outfits also, one for the shoes and heels, one in charge of the set up, one for the foods and the drinks, one for the flowers, one in charge for the film and photoshoots, one for the singers and entertainers, one for our wedding souvenirs and etc.
My mom and tita already assured us that they'll be the one who'll manage and organize the whole wedding but hehe we wanna help also.

"Love are you hungry already?, Let's eat first, we can continue this tommorow", I said while looking to her.

"Hehe *ahemmm Are you really that excited to marry me?, Don't worry I won't run away", I added while teasing her. *Haha
After I said it, I noticed some of our wedding planners smiled for what I said.

Mina's POV

Gosh! I felt like my face is so damned red right now. I really wonder why I love this jerk.
Instead of replying I just gave him a death glare.
"Ahhhh so you want to tease me , okay let's see", I thought in mind. *Smirks

"Hmmm I changed my mind, Guys cancel all of this, I won't marry you anym...", I said.

I saw how his facial expression changed so fast *haha.

"Eh?! *panicking Love! I'm just kidding earlier..." he said while hugging me.

"So guys!, Where are we?, let's finish this As Soon As Possible!", he seriously added while looking on them.

Hahaha *cute So he suddenly felt scared lol.

Haha I heard them laughed on Chaeyoung's sudden action.

"Why are you guys laughing at?, do you want to be fired up?", he irritatedly asked to them. Haha

"Sorry Sir", they said in unison.

"Hey let's go, stop scaring them. Haha I'm hungry already, let's continue this tommorow. Thank you guys!", I said while dragging Chaeyoung outside. *Haha

Chaeyoung's POV

"Where do you want to eat?", Mina asked.

We're already here in the parking lot.

"Anywhere with you", I replied then I saw her blushing. *Cute

"Love btw earlier I'm just really kidding but your words freak me out. Please don't back out ..ehh you make me gay aft.. I can't lose you.. you know", I sadly added.

"Pft... Hahahaha you serious?! Haha I'm just playing on you too. You started it first duh haha *rolls her eyes don't worry I'll marry you no matter what so stop being dramatic. Haaha next time you do that, I really won't m....", she said.

"Stop it, I won't tease you again okay, maybe I'll do that after the priest legally says you're my wife hehe", I replied to her while hugging her.

"Tshhh", I heard her respond *haha.