Chapter 23

Mina's POV

I already talked to Dad, I convinced him to cancel the arrange marriage thingy between I and Chaeyoung. At first, he didn't want to but in the end I convinced him.

FLASHBACK👇

I went to his office;

Me: Dad can we talk?

Daddy: Sure, what's the matter honey?, Is something wrong?.

Me: Dad can I ask?, What will you choose your business or me your own daughter?

Daddy: *shock What's with that question, of course you, you're our princess. We're doing everything together with your mom to secure your future.
*Then dad hugged me

Me: Dad if that's so, then cancel that arrange marriage you guys planned between me and Chaeyoung.

Daddy: But why? We thought you guys settled already.

Me: Dad we don't like each other so please dad I'm begging you set us free. Do you want me to get married unhappily with someone whom doesn't even like nor love me. Daddy please... all my life I always obey you and mommy, this is the only favor that I ask please Dy!.

Daddy: Okay honey, I'll talk to your Tito about this matter okay! I'm sorry for deciding for you, you should be the one who'll decide whom and when to marry. Now take a rest first, I'll talk to them tomorrow.

Me: Thanks Dad!
After that Dad kissed my forehead and he then hugged me tightly while caressing my back.

End of Flashback

Chaeyoung's POV

Dad just called me earlier, he said I'm free now, I can enjoy my life again being single.

"Huh? what are you talking Dad?", I confusely asked.

"There's no marriage going to happen anymore. Your Tito talked to me last night he said Mina wants to end it, did you do something wrong to her?", Dad asked.

"Wait?! What ?, Really Mina said that ? I-I d-dont know dad okay bye", then I ended the call.

I'm calling Mina but she's not answering.
Why?, stupid phone, I said out of nowhere.
So I plan to visit her in her office.
I just went there but her secretary said she didn't went in her office today.
Why? Mina... Did I do something wrong?, Aisshhh why aren't you answering my calls?!, I said in frustration.
What if I call her friends, exactly!

Mina's POV

Today I'm with my friends Dahyun and Sana we're here in the bar drinking.

"I missed you guys so much", I said while wiping my tears then I drinked another glass.

" Minary you look wasted", Sana said.

"Mina you knew that we're good listeners right soo what is it?", Dahyun concernly asked.

*Sobs *Sobs

"Guys I just want to celebrate because finally our so called arrange marriage will not happened anymore, tsss that fake", I said. Then I drinked another glass again.

"Hey stop it already!", they both said then grabbed my glass.

Ha ha ha "Chill! I can manage don't worry", I tearfully said.

Tsss I wonder why I'm crying I should be happy, I thought.

"You knew guys guess what I fall for that jerk haha! So ironic right?! *Sobs *Sobs
He made me believe that his true, his feelings towards me was so damn true haha but unfortunately NOT, he's so Fake guys ! I hate him so much..", I added then they hugged me.

" It's okay Mina it's better if you guys talk with each other who knows he has reasons right", Sana said.

"Tssss Whatever! we don't have to, I don't want to see him again", I replied then drinked another glass.

I don't know anymore how many glass of alcohol I drinked already I just only want to forget this stupid pain I felt right now.

"Mina stop it you're drunk already", Dahyun said then she get my glass.

"Let's go home", Sana added.

"G-Guys you can go now I'm not yet drunk haha thankshuee you're truly my friend", I said then I suddenly felt dizzy.

"Aishh tsk tsk poor minaring..", I heard they said.

Sana POV

We felt sad for what happened to them. We can't judge either because we don't know the whole story between Mina and Chaeyoung. But based on what we've seen on Mina's reaction right now, we knew that she really fall for Chaeyoung already. Lol we knew Mina she doesn't cry easily, we never see her crying like this *tsk *tsk.

"Sana help me assist Mina", Dahyun said.

We planned already to go home and accompany Mina to their mansion. Then suddenly Matthew went near us saying" I'll help you guys, I'll carry Mina ".

I remember him because Mina mentioned him to us before that Matthew tried to court her but unfortunately she busted it.

"Matthew right?, Thanks but we can manage", Dahyun said.

We don't trust people easily.

"No it's okay let me help you guys", he insisted.

"You don't need to and btw we'll go later so you can get back drinking", I said. Tssss

"Okay just let me know if you guys done okay, I'll volunteer", he added then he went back to his table without losing his sight on Mina.

Tss... As if we want your help, I whispered lowly.
Then suddenly my phone vibrate. Unknown number was calling.

"Yes?", I asked.

"Hmm are you Mina's friend?, Do you know where is she?, Are you guys together?", he worriedly asked.

" Oh sorry btw this is Chaeyoung", he added.

*Togs *Togs * Togs

"Yeah she's with us", I replied.

"Really!! where are you guys at?? Can I know.. I'm begging you please..", he plead.

"We're here at High Touch Bar she's drunk already", I said.

"Thank you, I'm coming", he replied then he ended the call.

I don't know but there's this feeling of mine that Chaeyoung really cared for Mina. And Dahyun and I support them together.