Chapter 14

Mina's POV

I'm still busy signing paperworks. When my office door opened, then Chaeyoung came in.

"What are you doing here?", I asked.

"And did I gave you authority to enter?", I added with irritated tone.

I hate him for making me feel embarrassed last time tssss.

Chaeyoung's POV

"LoL! Haha GOOD MORNING TOO!!. I'm here to say sorry. Correction *aheemm.. I'm not sorry for being handsome but I'm sorry for making you feel embarrassed last time", I said then I winked.

And I also hand her the coffee that I bought earlier.

"So.. F.E.E.L.E.R! if that's so, you can now leave", she said.

"Can I please stay for a while and btw Tito said that I should visit you today. So I'm just following", I explained.

"Don't you have work!?, I don't need your presence here.. so get out now", she added.

Mina's POV

This jerk is stressing me.

"Get out now", I said to him.

"I still have 2 commands left remember?", he said.

"Now my second command is that you need to let me stay and take a nap im your couch, he! he! Got it?", he teasingly said then went straight in my office couch.

"And another thing, wether you like it or not you need to drink the coffee that I bought to you", he added then winked to me.

Arghh!! That little...jerk. He's still remember the stupid deal of him. I just sighed in disbelief.

"Mina I'm watching, drink it now!.", he said.

Chaeyoung's POV

Ha! Ha! I saw her sipping it and suddenly

"Pweeee eww FEELER", she spitted the coffee.

I think she noticed the quotation that I request to wrote at the back of the coffee. Ha! Ha! Ha! LoL! I hide immediately when I saw her attempting to throw her purse in my direction.

"*Ouch...stop... fine I'm sorry.. She still continue throwing things on me. Stop...I'm leaving okay". Then I fastly went out to her office. He! He! Lol (insert devil laugh).

Mina's POV

Oh!! My God!! I can't believe it. All my life, I never met a person like him. He's really testing my patience...You Jerk!.. just wait for my sweet revenge. Ahhhhhh I screamed in so much irritation.