Chapter 41 "REAL WEDDING"

This will be slightly long😅
Hope you like it Gay's 😊💓😂

Mina's POV

"Honey.. oh my gosh!, you really grown up *sobs.
You're not our baby anymore, you're a fully lady now.
Be happy with your man okay! *smiles, you already knew that we just only want your happiness *sniff.
Dad and I love you so much", mom tearfully said.

Right now, I'm still in our house, in my dressing room.
I'm already wearing this amazing wedding dress that we both chose for me to wear. My make up stylist was also done with my make up.
All is set, I'm super excited for this day and at the same time I'm nervous.

"Haha Mom, don't worry I'll just marry the man of my dreams, nothing will change I promise. You're making me cry mom, always remember that, I love you so much together with dad", I smilingly replied to my sweet Mom.

"Okay I don't want you to cry here honey, the wedding ceremony will about to start in an one hour from now so I'm going there (church) first okay!", Mom added then she kissed me on my cheek.

"Yes mom!, We'll follow there", I replied then mom left.

I'm left her alone in my room, staring my reflection in the mirror.
I still can't believe it, I'll still can't believe that I'll be marrying that jerk in a minute, that jerk who stole my heart.
I never ever expect that I'll love him as much as I do right now.
It's funny to reminisce how annoyed and irritated I feel towards him before. Those days when he always ruined my day and he'll going to tease me like forever. *Haha *shakes my head
But even though how annoying he is, I never ever regretted meeting him. He's the one who teached me how to love, care and value others. He's the one who brought out the craziness in me, in my world rather.
"Thank you God for You has chosen him for me", I whispered.

Chaeyoung's POV

Finally this is it!, my most awaited moment in my life, today I'll marrying the woman I love and treasure so much, the woman who made my life more extra special.
I'm super excited but I can't deny the fact that I felt nervous inside. All is set here inside the church, her family and my family are already here, our friends, relatives, and guests are also here. We're just waiting for my Love to arrive.
Btw later, she don't know, I'll be the one who'll be singing while she's walking in aile. *Hehe I'm nervous
.
.
.
.
"Okay, may I request all to rise for the ceremony will start," the MC said.

I bet she's in the outside already. Geez

*Music start playing
*Tan....ta...nanan....Tan...ta...nanan... Tan....ta..nan .. nanan...🎶🎶🎼

Our special guests/love ones started walking in the aile one by one first.
After they all passed, it's the most awaited part of us all, the coming out of the bride, *ahemmm my bride. So I fixed myself, clear my voice, and ready the mic.

*Piano starts to play 🎹🎶

------------( OPENED )---------------

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous
I couldn't speak 🎶🎶

(She's really beautiful today, perfect I mean!, I can't even take off my gazed on her.)

From that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found it's
missing piece 🎶🎶

(She's really the missing piece I'm looking for. Now that she's here, I felt already complete.)

S-So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight🎶🎶