Chapter 30

Chaeyoung's POV

"Love, I want to give you something", I said to her.

"What is it?", she asked.

"Just wait for later I'll be there in 10 minutes okay I love you", I replied.

"Okay I love you too!, drive carefully", she replied then ended the call.

I don't have work anymore so I decided to visit my girlfriend. I want to give her the necklace that I bought long time ago in Seoul, I promise before that I'll give it to someone special who'll own my heart someday. Hope she'll likes it, so right now I'm driving going to their company but before that I'll buy her food first hehe I think she's hungry already.

Mina's POV

I wonder what Chaeyoung wanted to give me tss, I thought then I shake my head while smiling.

I just continue my work when suddenly my door opened and Chaeyoung entered.

"Hey love, I miss you already", he said then he kissed my forehead.

"Here I bought food for you because I know you're hungry already *hehe", he added while handing me the foods that he bought.

"*Haha hey this is too much, what do you think of me ?!", I complained while hitting his shoulder.

"Eat with me I can't eat this all", I added while pouting.

"Haha okay, you're so cute", he replied while pinching my cheeks.

After we eated, I asked Chaeyoung," btw what do you want to give ?".

"Ahh, hmm I just want to give you my heart, my soul, my body haha you want it?", he proudly said.

"I hate you!", I replied then I hit him again.

"Haha I'm just kidding but if you really want it, especially my body I'll give it to you", he teasingly said.

Aishh..

"Okay wait I'll get it", he said then he get something from his pocket.

Chaeyoung's POV

"I put the tiny angel shaped necklace on her neck. Do you like it?", I asked.

"I don't just like it, I love it, this is beautiful thank you!", she happily replied. *Cute

"Promise me, what ever happened between us you'll always wear that okay", I said.

"Okay I promise", she replied then she kissed the pendant.

"Eh! What about me?, Wouldn't you also kiss me?", I asked while pouting.

"No!", she replied.

*Hmppp

I suddenly felt heated up when Mina kissed my cheek. I felt electricity flows to my whole system.

"Hey are you okay?", she asked.

I was back on my senses when she suddenly asked.

"Y-Yeah", I replied while smiling widely.

"Tssss btw I'll just arrange my things, after this will leave. So just wait there, this is fast", she cutely said.

After she packed her things, we went together outside then we entered the elevator.

After I pushed the "G" button for ground the elevator closed. It's only the two of us who where inside. While were talking the elevator suddenly stopped then the light inside went black.

Mina's POV

"Hey what happened?", I nervously asked to Chaeyoung.

"I think technical problem. Are you okay"?, he worriedly asked.

I'm shaking right now not because the elevator stop but because it's dark and I felt like I can't breathe properly due to the small space that we're in.

"Love are you okay"?, he said while flashing me his phone flash light.

"You're shaking and your hand was so cold", he added.

"I-Im fine", I replied while stuttering.

I felt suddenly safe when Chaeyoung went near me and he then hugged me while caressing my hair.

"It's fine, don't worry I'm here, I already pushed the emergency button, we'll just wait for a second okay", he added.

I just closed my eyes and feel his sincere hug.

Chaeyoung's POV

"Ma'am ,sir are you guys okay?", the security personnels asked when the elevator opened.

"Ma'am we're sorry for the sudden trouble that it cause to you guys but we assure you that we'll fix this right away", they added.

"It's fine just check and secure it", Mina replied to them.

After that we went straight in my car.

"Hey love, are you afraid earlier", I asked looking straight in her eyes.

"A lil bit, thank goodness you're there", she replied.

"I bet you're tired already, I'll drive you home so that you can take a rest okay. Forget what happened earlier just remember my handsome face okay? and lastly when you sleep later don't rape me in your dreams got it!", I teasingly added.

"Haha tssss you're crazy!", she said then she hit me again.

"Hehe stop I'm driving haha, do you want to die with me, well it's okay for me", I jokingly said.

"Then focus on driving tsss I still love my life", she replied.

"What about me ,do you love me too?", I asked while smirking.

"Tss yes I do love you HAPPY?!, now focus on the road", she said.

*blush so gay. I just continue driving while smiling . Then suddenly..

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppp!! Crash!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Just kidding that's my ringtone hahahaha.
"Peepp, crash, peepp, crash, crash🎶"
Dad sent me a message;
"Son you'll going to LA next week for your next project, take care okay btw regards me to Mina".