Chapter 4

(Y/N's POV)

"Me? Try? Aha, no. I don't know how to play piano." I said wavering my hands and shaking my head.

"Oh, come on! I'll help you." Eugene smiled and patted the seat next to him.

"Ok, fine. I'll try." I sighed and sat next to him.

He showed me the keys that I had to tap and showed me when. It took a couple trys for me to get it, but finally, I perfected the small melody. "Oh hey! I did it!"

"Yea. See? It's not that hard." Eugene grinned.

I rolled my eyes and ruffled his hair. "You know, you are really good at playing the piano. You can still follow your dream. Can you play me a song one more time, after all this I mean, before you get famous."

"Yea, I will. Because my tickets are going to be way to expensive to buy. I'll make sure you'll hear it before I get too famous." He laughed.

"Wanna go back? The others might be expecting us." I pointed towards the door with my thumb.

"Yea sure." He said and we both walked out.

While we were walking, I felt something in myself that I havent felt in a long time. Like, the butterfly's. I'm sure I have no 'feelings' for him. I only know him a little. I brushed away the thoughts and walked into 1-C behind Eugene.

"Oh good. You're back. Anything to report?" Lawrence asked.

"Nope." Eugene shook his head and leaned against the wall.

"Alright, good. You guys can go sleep now." Lawrence dismissed us.

I walked out of the classroom and felt someone grab my arm. I turned and saw Eugene. "What is it?" I asked.

"Thank you. Thank you for listening to my dream." He smiled at me, then pulled me in for a hug.

That made my turn bright red. "Y-you're welcome."

He let go and said goodnight, then walked to his classroom. I stood there baffled. I slowly turned and walked to Judy and Is' classroom. Yea. I totally like him. I thought to myself.

I layed down and stared at the cracked ceiling. Then I was surrounded in darkness.

(Eugene's POV)

I walked back to my classroom thinking about Y/N. She was the only one that actually listened to my dream. No one has ever told me that, not even the guys. Even though I didn't even tell them about it.

I remember her from school, well sort of. We only bumped into each other in the walls while getting to class. I never knew her name. Maybe I should get to know here more. I kind of like her.

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up the next morning feeling a little refreshed. Judy was gone, shes probably in 1-C. I got up and yawned. Tears pricked the corner of my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and walked to 1-C.

I walked in Judy happily talking to Hailey. Sue and Scarlett were talking about something while Zion, Ethan, Lawrence, and Harry were talking in the corner. Eugene was no where to be seen.

"Wheres Eugene?" I asked Judy while I walked up to her.

"Probably sleeping." She shrugged.

"Ah, predictable." I chuckled. "I'll go get him."

I was about to walk out, but Zion stopped me. "I'll go get him."

"Ok, fine. Less walking for me." I smirked.