what i want

I want you. I want that young reckless love where we both fall down and break. I want those silly situations where the only thing we know how to do is be cliché. I want the stupid teenage love. I want messed up kids in love. I want to know every side of you. I want to see the person you are when you're alone with me. I want to see your eyes in the dark. I want to see you singing every word on my playlist. I want to see your reactions to me being cute for you. I want to memorize your smiles. I want to be able to understand you. I want see you cry over sad movies. I want to see you giggle when you see dogs. I want your loudest laugh to be because I said something stupid. I want to know what reminds you of me. I want to see the look in your eyes when you sneak out to see me. I want to see your body lay next to mine. I want your heart beat to be my favorite sound. I want to see you laughing at absolutely nothing as you steal my clothes. I want the 2am conversations. I want you to be friends with my brothers. I want you to have inside jokes with my best friends. I want to hear you whisper promises to me when I'm not paying attention. I want to hear the emotions in your voice when you speak certain words. I want to watch you lay your head against me and look at me like I'm something important. I want that a lot. I want to look at me like I'm crazy when I laugh at my own jokes. I want you to read every word I write. I want you to see every photo I take. I want to tell you embarrassing stories. I want you to tell me all of your embarrassing stories. I want to be your favorite person. I want to be your best friend. I want to be friends with your parents. I want to have inside jokes with your sister. I want to explain my art without telling you the words. I want you to bring me cookies at work. I want you to give me forehead kisses and smile as you watch my entire face go red. I want to see how my hands look against your thighs. I want to know how soft you speak with your lips against my neck. I want to lay on the back of my car and count the stars with you. I want you to be holding my hand whenever you want. I want all my favorite songs to be about you. I want to be the first person you call. I want to be the only thing on your mind. I want to be the person you think about when you're out of breath. I want to be the only person to give you your breath back. I want to be the reason behind your happiness. I want to be the person that you always remember. I want to be with you, because I want you.

Screw that. I need you.

○●○●.
540
Which one of us exists?