its all a tragedy

"How can you miss something, that you never had?"

Easy, I wanted it. But I wanted it so bad that I thought I had it. But in my harsh reality, she never wanted me back.

"...so is that why you said its hurts so much?"

Nothing heals our heartbreak, when the heart was already broken.

"But why was your heart broken?"

My heart was the victim of many wars. And I'll never speak of the memories I hold of those wars, but I'll tell you one now. I once loved many people, all at different times. But all at once as well. A way to put it is, I thought I was in love and I believed they were too. Oh but I was wrong, I was in love, but they weren't...at least not with me..

"And that broke your heart?"

Yes, in a way. I dont believe my heart was ever completely whole, that wasn't my fate. But after every war i went through, another piece of my heart broke. Just small cracks cutting across my soul. Sure, some parts have healed over time. But many have not.

"What does... what does that feel like? You know, to be in love?"

To be honest, I do not actually know if I've ever experienced real love. There's the love you have for your parents, but even that kind of love is faded for me. And there's love for animals, and for the plants, and for the earth, most people never know how to give that love. Then the type of love for your friends, the people that stay, and for the people that go. And lastly there's two types that a lot of people dont know either-

" what types of love are those?"

- well the first one is the love for yourself. The love for your body and mind. Not many people know that one. Then finally the love you give to speical people. The people you want to make special.

○●○●
Posted but to be continued 𑁍シ