Untold Truth

The bots and Rouge moved to a more secluded area. Rouge rode with Bee and he didn't know what was scarier, her being deathly quiet and was glaring out his windows the whole time or Megatron.

Once Rouge got out that's when hell rained down the bots, well not really. Jazz was the first to speak up, "how you doing lil' lady?" He said tentatively as if knowing that this was the point that the bots were given hell.

"How am I doing?" Rouge started deathly quiet making all the bots back up. "I'm doing quite alright for HAVING DECEPTICONS AFTER MY HEAD!"

"As to be expected, nice seeing you-" Jazz said with a nervous tone before darting towards the exit, making a motion for Jack to follow to safety, but Ratchet stopped him.

"What's going on, Dad? The cons weren't supposed to know my location, " Rouge snapped as she looked at the leader.

Optimus seemed unfazed by this as he had his fair share of getting snapped at by Anti, "We never intended for the Decepticons to locate you but you seem-"

"I swear to Primus, if you call me the problem, Megatron will be the least of your worries," She glared, her eyes glowing light green.

"-to be emitting a signal of sorts. Your brothers and Ratchet believe it is due to you having had contact with the AllSpark as that is when your power signal (power signal is sort of like radiation with how it can be picked up with sensors but its power) changed to read higher and became more noticeable. The bracelets we gave you and your brothers to cover your signals are not strong enough to cover yours. You are safe here though as the base has been blanketed in many layers to insure the Decepticons are unable to locate you. We believe the want to kill you to either harvest your powers or take our most powerful asset away."

"So basically you all didn't bother to tell me that I am now basically a walking tracker?"

Optimus debated his words carefully. "In a way, yes-"

"Thank you so much for keeping this vital piece of information away from me!" She snapped, her tone was dripping in anger and sarcasm. "Fix the bracelet and take me home."

Optimus sighed but nodded none the less. Ratchet took the bracelet from Rouge and gave her a much stronger one.

Sammy watched from their perch on Jazz's shoulder. They curled close to his neck cables, not liking how angry Rouge looked.

Jack looked tired to say the absolute least. He expected her to blow up once she found out but he at least hoped it wouldn't be as bad as he imagined. It wasn't as bad, it was worse.

Jazz gave him a soft, sorry smile before gently picking him up as if he was a fragile China doll, though he knew better. Jack blushed softly at his actions and sat on his hand feeling happier to be with him.

Anti simply rolled his eyes but shot a brotherly glare at Jazz, one he had given many a time to Bee when he and Rouge had been with each other.

Rouge climbed into Optimus' cab, only looking at her lap and nothing else as Optimus drove off. All the bots watched with an air of sadness around them.

It was a quiet ride for the most part...until it wasn't.

Optimus skidded to a sudden stop causing Rouge to launch forward in her seat. He tightened her seatbelt so she would be kept safe but it didn't stop her from exclaiming, "Dad what the frag is wrong with you?!"

"Language, " he said still as stern as ever as he transformed and a familiar silver enemy landed in front of them.

Rouge looked up at the figure and sucked in a breath, "fuck."