lets fight

There the fallen stood, in the rubble of a pyramid, the one Megatron believed would kill all the autobots and humans.

It clicked in Rouge's mind, why the decepticons had wanted her power. She was the key to their rule. Her eyes glowed green once more but this time not in fear but rage. She looked up at Megatron and raised her axe, "you want a fight? Let's fight." Her axe rammed into his wrist making him roar in pain and drop her. She quickly caught herself and looked at Optimus. "Dad! You get him!"

Optimus nodded and ran at Megatron, guns drawn. Rouge ran at the fallen who ran towards her as if they knew this fight was bound to occur.

She slashed at Fallen and scraped his chest barely although it was enough for him to try and hit her. She was a small, moving target, he would need to try harder.

Dodging swiftly she sliced at the air again, this time hitting hard on the metal plates of armor on his arm. She dodged and weaved every motion he made as a bumblebee ran towards them to help.

Bee fired quickly at the fallen though keeping his distance as to not get in Rouge's way.

"THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!" The fallen shouted angrily.

"And my brothers should still be alive, " Rouge snapped as she aimed for the final blow but an arm tossed her out of the air. She caught herself but took a moment to recover, leaving Bee on his own.

Bee saw the motion and was enraged. Anyone could tell and if it wasn't, the cannon fire that rained down on the fallen was clear enough to show he was not happy.

The Fallen crumbled to the ground. It was something surprising to many, Bumblebee taking down the mighty Fallen in revenge of his love. It was like something from a story.

Rouge looked up at him with shock before smiling. "That's my Bee," she said, mostly to herself.

The fight concluded- well the fight with the Decepticons at least. There was still one more fight to be had.

Galloway.

-------------------------------------

Rouge glared at him, "I would kill you if I could, but sadly, it's frowned upon in all 50 states. Having said that," she punched him in the face, "burn in hell." She flipped him off as he was dragged away by military police under the charges of intent to cause harm and intent to do inhumane experiments on a human.

Bee's holoform ran over to her and picked her up, twirling her in the air making her laugh.

"Bee put me down!" She said through laughter, playfully slapping his shoulder after he had placed her on safe ground.

"Ok- ok!" Bee laughed, grabbing her hand and pulling her into a kiss that she happily returned.

Jazz rolled his eyes though a soft sad smile was on his lips. It was true, he had indeed loved Jack.

Rouge looked over at him once the kiss broke. She sighed before walking over to Jazz. "Jazz," he looked down at her confused and conflicted. It hurt him to look at her, her eyes reminded him of Jack's.

"Yeah?" He said trying to hide the existing frown on his face.

"Jack-" she took in a deep breath, "we had one last talk before he...." she trailed off. He lowered his head in sadness. "He wanted me to tell you he loved you," tears flowed down her cheeks.

Jazz brought out his holoform and hugged her tight, crying himself. They were all the other had of Jack beside Optimus. They had to stick together.