Untimely

Optimus' body was laid down via a helicopter and Rouge held back tears, afraid to say the truth, the truth that the only way Optimus would be revived, is now dust.

She took two simple steps forward, believing that somehow things couldn't get any worse but it did. She knew it would, she just had hoped it wouldn't be so soon.

Her family abandoning her and her siblings.

Step

Being so far from the Autobots who seemed like they were the only ones that cared besides Anti and Jack.

Step

Almost losing Bumblebee.

Step

Almost dying.

Step

Losing her band.

Step

Losing Bee.

Step

Losing Optimus.

Step

The destiny of her brothers.

Step

Everything that was about to happen.

The group made the worst mistake, they had forgotten in all the mess about the energy.

Rouge's bracelet could only conceal her energy signals for so long, to keep her signal hidden she had to keep moving. She should only be in a place for 2 hours at the max, she had been there for 5 hours.

There was screaming of orders and Bee pushed her suddenly to the ground.

She went to ask what he was doing but got her answer as the sound of cannon fire and transforming reached her ears. "No, not now," she whispered horrified. She felt like a child who saw a monster, she wanted to run and hide.

Bee disappeared and transformed running at the decepticons as Jack pulled Rouge off of the ground, pulling her to a safe place.

"Jack, what are we-"

"Anti and I already have that covered- Well an idea," Rouge motioned for him to continue, "Were getting you out of here--"

"I'm not leaving. Everyone is here because of me and now look what's happening. I can't save Optimus but I'll be dead before I don't save this team." She pulled her arm away and her clothes transformed and the axe formed in her hand as she started to run towards the fight.

Jack and Anti shared a look with each other, transforming into their suits before running towards the fight. The three created shields to protect soldiers as they attacked any decepticons that dared step forward.

They swiftly fell and Rouge stopped before looking at her hands that glowed green. She looked at Optimus' body suddenly coming up with an idea.

"BEE COVER US! JACK, ANTI, FOLLOW ME!" She shouted creating a platform before running across it towards Optimus, Jack and Anti following suit.

"What are we doing?" Jack asked.

"Energy transfer, it's risky but it's the only way right now that might save him," she frowned although determined.

"Rouge do you know how much energy that will take?" Anti pointed out.

"I'm using all of mine," she simply said before taking their hands without another word. "Let's get this over with."

The two sadly nodded and grabbed each other's hand. They harnessed all of their energy that they could spare and it glowed green around them. Closing their eyes and forcing their energy down towards Optimus as if to shock his spark into coming alive again.

Rouge didn't know that Jack and Anti were using all of their energy as well.

Optimus' body shook to life as the three mages he loved so dearly fall limp as their untimely death claimed them.

Bee screamed through the radio and no one knew why until they looked.

Optimus was powering up while the three powered down as they fell to the ground.

Bee lunged to catch Rouge while Jazz tried to catch Jack. Optimus luckily onlined fast enough to catch Anti.

Jazz looked at Jack in horror and disbelief. "Jack, wake up, please!" He cried out. He placed him on the ground and quickly brought out his holoform. Falling to his knees as he got to where Jack laid, he quickly checked for signs of any life, any sliver of hope to him being alive. Finding none he started chest compressions.

"DONT LEAVE ME!" He screamed out in complete sadness. Lennox ran over and started doing compressions for Jazz. Jazz cried harder than he could ever imagine. "COME BACK!" He cried before resting his forehead on Jack's. "Come back, I love you," he whispered as a silent plea to bring  him back.