07..Face to Face

Chapter # 7

At Fins Penthouse..

Sitting on the bed while staring at the front grey wall his mind couldn't think of anything but her .He was amused himself that how could that little girl could trapped him like that ..

It's the first time a girl has messed his mind up not just his mind but his life, No one had that much control on his life but her mere name is enough to stand him on his both toes .may be love that to everyone..

Sometimes he wonders over James words , her being a spy , but how can seventeen years old girl ambushed in that dark night could be a person that don't even matches her personality. A girl who was herself scared to death at that night where she hide herself for God knows how much hours.

What would have happened if he hadn't been there that night, and just thinking about the consequences gives jolts in his body..

He was getting frustrated by overthinking James didn't contact him after he went .Fin thought he must be upset because of his plan but hadn't he agreed .

Mind says may be James is right , but his heart couldn't support his mind.

" I am not putting her life in danger right ? Or I might be " he mumbled to himself but not finding the answer he went towards Ally room to let out his lackluster on her .

Anxiety build inside him when she didn't open the room after he knocked for five minutes.

" Ally are you alright , Open the door it's me Fin"

" Open the door or else i know how to break it Princess " He said calming his up raging nerves because  fear of losing her .Did she elop or may be someone broke into the house

Not to make any noise he passed through the drawers and got keys only to open her room door slowly peeking inside to see darkness ruling around but no sign of her .

With thumping heartbeat, He made his step slow and noise less only to see her sleeping like a new born baby with permanent round pout on the centre of the bed.

he was getting worried  but his princess planned to rest and sleeping here like a baby, how much he wants to hold her and protect her from everyone else, she is so fragile and get scared easily then how can she be spy .She can't even hurt a fly forget about hurting human.

He chuckled to himself , made his way to sit beside her , observing her both arms on either side of her head curled up in fist , her long eyelashes decorating on her rosy cheeks. Just like a bloomed fresh flower.

She was just like a doll ..natural blushing doll

To ruin his peaceful time, negative thoughts starts penetrating inside his head questioning him like .Does he deserve a girl like her for his Demon soul.

No , his mind answered

But he can be given a second chance, his heart said

" Yes a chance all i need a chance to be with you , to make you mine that nobody could take you away from me my angel and i will make sure of it" Whispering to himself he leaned down to kiss her forehead and returned to his room to let sleep took over him..