12..Trap Leo

Chapter #12

....At Richard Office..

Coughing hard, Mr Flynn slumped onto his chair holding the chest area , he quickly opening the side drawer he grab packet of pills , popping in his mouth and swallow immediately.

Taking deep breath , lean back relaxing for sometime but the thoughts of his dark past which he had left behind is again repeating its history infront of his eyes squeezing his heart more , suffocating him..

Placing his both hands on the arm chair he thought to himself..

There is no one beside you who held grudges against me father, ..

Last time I retrieved myself without uttering a word but when you have taken my breath already, now it's my turn to turn the table..

Richard belong to a very well known and a noble family in Greece . The family value in Greece is very strong, that elements of tradition and culture transcend many generations ..

A young Greek are taught under the supervision of their father or grandfather strictly and then allowed to tie relations with the noble families only ..though , they can choose a girl from the family names they have been given..

Richard was the favourite one of his grandfather and by coaxing him to let him study abroad ..

Despite his father's forbid, Richard flew to London only to attain his goal by studying advance, his grandfather was a very stricken old man with a power to kneel down anyone before him, his love for his grandson was the first worst mistake he made and he regret it badly..

Though, Richard aim was to achieve the only goal but he got capture in the magical spell cast all over his heart by a very beautiful Muslim girl who had ran away from Pakistan to London because of the girl issues in the family ..

What Richard hadn't known that the Girl he fell for without thinking , belong to a very dangerous family in Pakistan who had a very powerful under covered mafia business..pathan's

When Richard got to know about her background, without wasting a moment he returned back to Greece..

His Family is also involved in mafia but at that time Richard was naive man , he had an idea about the rivalry with the Pakistani people so he just suppressed his feelings and left her , Although they hadn't confessed but sharing their feelings through their talks , eyes giving smiles..

Richard was so engrossed that he didn't hear continuous knocking at the door ,

Setting himself, he let the one entered

" Sir , you called" George said putting his hands behind his back..

" Did you get the exact location " Richard said in his low voice

" yes , sir " he hesitantly continued

" sir , you have been asking me this continuously for some months now , we have already had the team ready , you just order sir "

Richard was not scared, but the situation he was in , was not good , he knew that now he is not the old Richard the people of the Greece know , ofcourse his family too ..

Richard had loved his grandfather more than his own father but the real face his grandfather showed him was not so bearable for him to hold his hands back from stabbing his heart open ..

" Sir , it's been twenty years you had settled here what if your grandfather is not alive anymore" Richard had thought too about it but he knew about how strong and well health his grandfather had got ..

Drinking wine he dismissed George..

Now his target to involved himself in the Mafia got completed, the murderer is known to him and he won't waste anymore time , Richard knew that after taking revenge he won't live anymore his only daughter whom neither he loved nor hated , just wanted to fulfill his duty of being a father ..

And , now he had only one way to keep her protect ..

On the other side..

" Boss will trust me , you mother******"
Leo barked at him wriggling in the ropes ..

" Leo Leo, Fin has seen you with his own eyes , now there is no way for you to hide your black work" Mike said clutching his hair pushing it making him yelp

" and your fake excuses won't work because this gadget has already recorded your good deeds" Mike mocked at him making him more scare.

Because Leo had an idea how Richard's man tortured deceiver. Just thinking about dreadful time , fear creeped inside his heart .

Before Leo could say anything, Fin grace his presence

"Boss is in the office only , this traitor will be exposed today" smirked at him

They both dragged Leo out of the room , brought him infront of Richard who was all attentive now.

Fin was confident upon Richard's trust on him , after all , all the months work hard should pay back..

Richard let them in ..

" what is happening here , Mike what is all this "

" Sir , we...." Fin cut him to propound himself

" Boss, I saw him going through your private files if you dont believe you can also check the camera "

Sweat dripping across his forehead, prominenting his nervousness

" Boss they are lying , they have collaborated with each other , planning against you" Leo made last effort to protect himself

But , he got punched hard on his face , Richard punched him breaking his jaw ,

" You son of a bitch, I gave you everything , shelter when you were roaming around the streets like dog , and now you are backstabbing me huh"
Kicking, punching him hard making him bleed to death

" you always took Mike side , always sharing your important projects with him , where was I huh , you had brought in this house , not only me but Mike too , he was the same dog like me , " Leo shouted at him couldn't control himself

" and now who is this guy , anonymous, out of no where and now you trust him more than us ..I know what are you planning to do .." Leo stood up a little on his trembling limb

" But Richard Listen to me carefully, Ally is mine whatever you are thinking in your this mind I won't let you accomplish it All..." His bullshit triggered Fin anger awaking his monstrous side , Before Leo could take her name , Fin pounced on him breaking him down punching kicking hard continuously

Nobody dare to stop him seeing him seething in anger , beating Leo nonstop

The blasting anger could be felt by both of them , looking at the scene, Richard made up his mind , his Final decision.

To leave Ally in his protective arms..