15..Victim

Chapter#15

Richard's prov..

I was sharing my past with Fin when i got a call, it was from George so i excused myself and went to the balcony ,the news shocked me that the big projects which we have got after hard struggle, cancelled by the share holders and they refused to work with us ,the reason when i ask was that now they have got a big company than me , which will be more beneficial for them ..bloody greedy people

This was not enough so that another problem came over to burden up my shoulder more .

George said that the company name is still unknown, anyway he is working on it ,they didn't tell though..

Calming my upraging nerves, i entered to see Fin still there ,must want to know more..

He looked at me expecting me to continue but i just chucked him and poured champagne in two glass passing him one , i gulp down in one way filling next..

" So , want to know more"

He just nodded his head .This man literally makes me confuse sometimes he pretend to be an innocent poor fellow but the dangerous aura i felt around him made me doubt at him, otherwise his physique is adding plus point , muscle up shoulders broad chest , his height seems around 6'3 competing me must be gym guy..but he said that he had not have a home let alone a gym..

" Fin , i have Ally in this house, when she was born. I haven't allowed her to step out of this house, because of staying at home ,the frustration must have got on her head that's why she escaped that night ,when you saved her . What i want to say is that she has no idea about the outside world ,her nanny died back then , you see she is alone with no one as now i have giving her responsibility, i have a wish too"

" Yes , Boss I'll keep her safe with my life , and what's your wish?"

" Do you like her " Fin cringed his face at me and i raise eye brows at him..i know how you look at her

" No , Boss" i sighed and was about to tell him what I want but he beat me

" No Boss i just don't like her but I love her "

His words was as clear as water , leaving me stunned not because of his confession but his boldness..

"I have loved her the moment i set my eyes on her"

" Did you know that i had planned to marry off her to Leo"

" Yes Boss " I chuckled at him , chugging down the champagne

"Ok, now that you have feelings for Ally , my work will be more easy to ask " i changed my posture

" When I'll back , " he was looking serious " i want a heir"

Fin freezed , my words must have shocked at him

" But why and " clearing his throat " without marriage" hesitantly he said
I didn't expect marriage from him though

" See Fin , I don't have a son but a daughter so i want a heir for my this mighty empire of course, but if you have any complaints then .."