11..Athen

Chapter #11

Fin's prov..

After spending some times with Mike discussing about the matter i moved out of the room , while returning , my heart wishes to have a glance of her so i followed my heart ..

After opening the door , i came across an empty room before i could made next attempt, she came running from the washroom towards the window

Just in towel, red towel..

Her bare back towards me and legs on the show for me to gawk at her more..

Almost naked body freeze me to death ,my heart trying its best to break through my rib cage making my breath difficult..

I felt sudden twitch in my body which i haven't experienced before , warmth seeping through my heart providing me its solace..

She hold the window peeking out , loosing her towel making me gasp in horror ..almost in ecstasy

She was unaware of me but she became attentive.. Listened to my loud shocked gasp, turning around giving me her front view , her hooded eyes didn't do much good..

She was first confused , looking at me her cleavage perfect on view for my hungry vision , i eyed her up and down..

Feeling my intense gaze , her cheeks compete to tomato, turning beetroot..

I stepped towards her , to which she moved backward making me smirk at her innocence ..

The feeling which i hadn't experienced before left me appalled..

This gave me "manly" satisfaction that the girl in just towel before me is born to be mine , with my clenched jaw, i kept my pace slow , trapping her between me and the wall behind her back ..

She shivered like an autumn leaf whenever wind blow from the opened window , turning me more excited..

I stopped when there was few inches gap between us ..i blew air from my mouth on her face to moved her hair from her face..

Raising my hands i was about to closed the door holding my hands out on either side of her , she pushed me placing her hands at my chest ..

She thought i was going to touch her..

Whimpering nodded her head at me telling me not to touch her , my temper raised at her this action ..i just closed the window shut but didn't move from my place keeping my eyes on her closed one..

Not feeling me , she slowly opened her eyes

" what you thought huh i was going to touch you " being sarcastic didn't do good

" don't worry , i know you don't like me nor me being close to you"
I sighed loudly scaring her a bit

Crunching my nose , i couldn't keep my frustration to myself.

" Why...why you aways push me away "
I command in my hard tone , she tightly wrapped the towel around herself weeping slowly.