19.. After two weeks..

Chapter# 19

" Spit it out" James said to Richard, who was in a daze looked at him
" What?"

" He didn't ask because he is so into her to notice other things but i am not , now  tell me about your friends i want to know , you said there were two , one was killed and the other one is disappear,do you remember when you talked to him last time , n what were their names ,you didn't tell me the names"

" Jack who was the head of mafia at that time and my best one John Knight, John was killed I don't know how and who did , they said they were attacked so yeah that's it and i talked to him last time at my marriage day they were both there with me , after that Jack asked me to join too but i wanted a peaceful life with my wife so i declined but see here i am now in his place and i haven't a single clue where he is"

James uffed  getting frustrated, " this is a very big plan , they must have a very big agenda behind this and all of this is connected with you Richard, anyway i need sometime  " he got up picked up his keys but turn around and said " i know what you are thinking and i advised you to not to think about that because whatever Fin likes he owns that , and now my friend, your daughter belongs to him , and you can't stop him from having her " james left leaving him in a daze

" I don't want to either" ..

_________________________________________

After  two weeks...

I knew that this is all in my dream , but some where deep in my heart i wanted it to be real , just real . Me and him. Suddenly i felt so warm , which disturb my beauty sleep , turning around on the cozy bed i tried to seek some sleep but alas , the sun won , yawning loudly spreading my arms i got up to see brighten light coming from the window

I turned my head to see the other side empty, where he went , he reminded me of last night , my cheek burned remembering about last night , he was so passionate towards me and won't let go of me until he was fully satisfied.

Beating of my heart cleared that he is near me , before he come and see me in this state ,i badly needed change , so i stood up clutching the bed sheets around me and went to washroom to fresh and up..

In this cold weather, the warm water sliding down my body reminded me of his every touch , how intense his eyes were when he was making love to me . I have never felt that kind of pleasure in my whole life , he completed me in every aspect and now i belong to him , yes i belong to somebody who is not a stranger to me anymore . And who loves me unconditionally of course..

After getting ready , i wore his shirt , I don't know but his used shirt give me weird comfort , and i feel protective like i am in his arms already.  Drying my hair , i went towards kitchen area following the amazing smell coming from there and there he was in his all glory , shirtless with some shorts doesn't set good with me  . His sweaty back giving me chills . I always ask Allah that how can i deserve some Greek God just like that who loves me so intensely..

" Stop ogling, i am all yours my angel" he chuckled

" I wasn't ogling, and how do you always know about me when i didn't make a bit sound"

" I can sense your present in a million,angel . Come on and taste it , tell me how's it , today i made a different one" He aside to show me his amazing cooking skills

From two weeks ,he is being cooking for me , trying every different dishes he could make , he amazes me every day with his new talent. I thank Allah thousand times to give me a multi talented life partner and a husband too . Age difference doesn't matter when your partner makes you so much happy , and Expresses his love in every second by doing some or other things..

I lazily walked towards him , he immediately hold me close to him and kissed me head indicating me towards the beautiful pan cakes with chocolate dripping , he knows how much i love chocolate . I put some in my mouth , and it melt like ice , full creamy, i savour the taste moaning badly .i feel his body twitched at my act , he caressed my waist ..

" Stop making that sound , if you want to go to the park"

I looked at him with my wide open eyes , and my mouth ajar at his boldness, he always do that . He is so open mouth that he won't look around before saying anything personal

I came out of shock ,when i feel his sinful lips crushing mine , tasting and eating chocolate out of my mouth , i wiggle against him , but what i am , he didn't budget abit ..

" Stop pushing, now you can't stop me "

" Why , i can do whatever i want" i said gaining some courage because of his kiss..his nearness always give me strength and words to speak for myself..

" Because now i am your husband , earlier you said you won't let any stranger and that non mahyr... What was that"

Nodding my head at his cuteness i corrected him" non mahram"

" Yeah , whatever, so you can't stop me , i can do whatever i want , with you because i am not any non mahram but your husband ok so please let me have more of you " pouting he leaned more close and i let him have whatever he want ..

Yes , we are married of course he married me forcefully, but now i am thankful that he did that because i haven't had a life before,like i am living now , with him . And it feels paradise .living in a paradise.. Now I don't need anything, but his presence now i want to spend my every second with him , beside him ..

After choking me to death , he left my lips . I gasped loudly taking air to breath , it felt like i was going to lose my consciousness . Placing my head on his chest i hug him , and he didn't waste a second to wrapped his arms around me tightly, absorbing me into himself , with a small smile on my face i kissed his chest lightly and let myself drown in him , while closing my eyes. I heard him sighed..

__________________________________________

My brain is not working i hope its enough for today...

If you like the chapter then please do comment share and vote beauties♥️

Thanks..❣️