13..Possessiveness

Chapter# 13

After the chaos happened in the Office , Richard asked Mike to get him to dungeon where all the deceivers are being punished ,brutally not that Leo was better enough to gain his strength,
Fin has beaten him to death from where his recovery seem impossible.

Fin , after listening to his bullshit couldn't control and lashed out at him , while Richard just couldn't able to swallow the truth , Leo being a backstabber he always thought of him as his own son , not only him but Mike too ..

At the back of his car in the parking lot , Richard saw them crying out of stomachache , well only Leo was crying and Mike was trying to feed him some thing brown wrapped in a paper..which he had stolen for Leo.

At that time Richard was new to this world , this new mafia world , and the kind hearted Richard was somewhere deep inside his heart , he pitied them and brought along with him to share his house..

Leo was elder while Mike was around seven only .They both were brought up by Richard but after Leo's act , Richard was broke down , the mercy he felt on them at that time felt like a dagger now ..

Sighing heavily, he leaned back and dialled George, told him to get the preparation ready to take off at the end of the week..

Ally's prov..

Praying always left a peaceful feeling in my heart , calming my inner despair , filling my loneliness which I have been feeling after my mother went up to the heaven leaving a growing small girl alone at the hands of the cruel people..

I love my father and mother , mother loved me too but father , he was always an ignorant person , he never care for me , love was another thing

He never showed any happiness whenever he saw me , I don't know why he hate me and mother so much , mother was always with me never leaving me alone ever unlike him . Mother said that one day there will be a hero , who will come for me and take me with him in his world where , there will be no danger , no sadness and nothing bad will exist only Love will surround us Me and Him

She always prayed for me and told me that couples are made up in the heaven and mine will soon come for me..

I am in this agony and pain ,the moment I was born.. Father never let me step out of the house nor I ever been to a school , no friends nothing but my mother , but she left me ..

More pain surge throughout my body breaking me more , I sit near the window and looked up at the sky letting a prayer to reach to the heavens ..

Mumma..where is he.. you said he will soon take me but may be he hates me too just like father..

Curse, I am a curse that's why no one loves me , oh Allah , the great maker , give me some patience more , if you have created my other half then please dont let him hate me too please

I didn't realise I was crying until I taste salty liquid in my mouth, wiping my face sitting there some more but growling in my stomach informed me about my hunger ..

Grabbing my scarf , I decided to have some meal so I went towards the door holding an empty water jug , but when I was near the door when someone pushed the door hard making me stumble back on the ground on my back , I hissed in pain

Clutching my injured hand , I sit up to see a big glass piece pierced in my wrist area, bleeding badly..I didn't raise my head to see who was it because I know from the new tingling things happens in my heart whenever he is around ..

Fin hold my hand but I shoved it away instantly, being the hard head he is , he tightly hold me from my waist and the other holding my arms to kept me in place , opening the first aid kit he did my bandage , with full care to not give me pain more ..is this happiness..

Cautiously , he observed my body looking for any other injury when he didn't find any so he left me to placed first aid kit back , coming towards me he crouched down on my level and scooped me up in his arms, my hands got locked around his neck automatically

I gasped out loud at his this act I so wanted to say to let me go but I can't and he knows that too , and if I try to push then It will only hurt me that's i kept quiet and let him do whatever he wants ..

Gently placing me on the sofa he also occupy the place beside me , I moved a little away from him triggering his inner demon , he moved over so that there was no more place for me to go ...I sighed at his stubborn and kept my mouth mum..

"Ally" he called me in his so ever soft tone drewing my heart closer to my mouth

I gulped my saliva not giving any heed to his talks .." Allyyy...look at me " I shuddered at his shout , raising my head I looked at him with my watered eyes

He cubbed my face , his eyes holding so much rage , anger like his hands were itching to kill someone, his body was thirsty for blood and I can feel it which made me scare of him more ..

I snapped out when I feel his lips on mine , holding my face tightly and with other hand , he clutched my waist turning me towards him more ..

Water in my eyes found it's way down to my cheeks , sliding down my neck , I was gasping for air but he didn't break , and I made no attempt to get away because I know that would be useless, he was so cruel chewing my lips letting it to bleed making me hissing in more pain then I already felt..

When he sucked for breath , then only he broke away leaving my lips swelled up , eyes red with crying , mouth wide open sucking air for breath

At that time I felt so scared of him

" say that you are mine" he literally ordered me to which I complied immediately shaking my head in agreeing..

He didn't hide his devilish smirk and said

" soon , I'll finish your father then you , my angel , I'll make you mine and only mine" he sounds so psychotic scaring me more ..he was looking so happy , playing with my hair after dropping my scarf , sniffing my neck like his calm was there only but his this calmness got distracted by his ringing phone

Cursing under his breath , he fished out phone out of his pocket and attended infront of me

" Boss" after this , his face got paled and his grip on my hands got tightened hurting me a little ..

He cut the call turned his face towards me " his dead will be by my hands only Ally , now your father won't be escaped easily , I swear"...