Chapter 3

The day after the party you slept in not really having anything to do. When you woke up it was noon and you still had to make sure your weapons were locked up properly. Quickly you got up brushed your hair and went to your weapon closet and took about two hours to organize it and make sure its locked tight. After you showered, followed by playing the violin for several hours until you remembered you had to go take care of the chickens you keep in the back for fresh eggs. That didn't take all that long. Only about an hour. By the time you finished all that it was eight o'clock and still hadn't eat that day so you made your self a big dinner. After cleaning up from dinner you started to pack. Around nine there was a knock at the door.

"Its open Gavin!" You yell.

"Its not  Gavin." A deep voice said. You recognized it has King Ryan.

"K-king Ryan w-what are you doing here." You said backing out of your closet.

"So your just going to pack up and leave? Leave your home?" Leave me? Just going to run off to be with Gavin?" King Ryan, there was a bit of sadness in his voice.

"I'm just going on a little vacation with Gavin to his home land. I would never leave Achievement City. I couldn't. Its my home. Its were my friends are, and this house, i could never leave it. King Geoff had it built for me." 

"Geoff isn't king anymore, you aren't to address him as king. Got it!" King Ryan said with anger taking over his voice.

"Y-yes your Majesty, my apologizes." you said scared of what he might do, and you cant reach for any of your weapons they are locked away tight. "S-so what brings you here tonight King Ryan." you say wanting to change the topic.

"I really wanted to see you. I cant get you of my head. There isn't a second im not thinking about you."

"M-my King. I I don't know to respond to such a comment." You said while a blush creeps up on you.

"Just say you will be mine." King Ryan said grabbing yours hands.

"Arrow! You ready to go?" Gavin said walking in. Its now 9:15 and the bout leaves at 10 but you need to be there a half hour earlier for passports and shit like that. "Wot is he doing here! I thought you told Lindsay you were successful in poisoning him!" 

"Gavin you idiot! He could have us killed for attempting to kill the king." You said backing away from the King.

"Oh opps, sorry Arrow."

"God dammit Gavin. If Mogar was here he would have slapped the back of your head, and im sure Geoff would tell him to do it again." 

"If King Geoff was here we wouldn't be in the mess now would we."

"Geoff isn't king anymore so don't call him king when speaking hes name."

"I apologize for Gavin's idiot comments King Ryan."

"Its alright Arrow. You and your friends will all be spared." King Ryan. "They were once mine as well." He said in a lower voice.

"Arrow, we need to leave. The boat will be leaving soon." Gavin said knowing you heard what he said and he didn't want to talk about the passed.

"Right let me just back one last thing than make sure i have everything locked tight so that when Ray comes he doesn't go through my things like i expect him to do." You said getting right to work on what you said you are going to do.

"Arrow, when do you get back?" 

"five days." 

"I want you to come straight to the castle, when you get back, that's an order."

"You can't tell her what to do!" Gavin the idiot said.

"Yes i can Gavin. I'm King."

"Alright. Am i allowed to out my bags away before i come?"

"No, you cant." 

"Alright, right after i get off the boat come straight to the castle. Let the guards know so they don't ask me a hundred thousand questions." 

"You are really going to listen to him!"

"Gavin, do it really have a choice, he is king."

Gavin cursed under his breathe, both you and King Ryan ignored it.

"Now both of you out. I need to get changed." You say pushing them both out.

You quickly change and walk out in your normal clothes, except in stead of wearing shorts you are wearing jeans. 

'Almost forgot my sun-visor.' you think to your self  before walk out of your house.

"Alright lets go Gavin. I will see you in five days time my king." 

And with that you and Gavin left for the docks.