Chapter 5

After that night you and King Ryan spent in the garden, you weren't able to see him. He had gone to war. A village was threatening war on Achievement City, so instead of waiting for it to come here he went there thirsty for blood shed. You stayed in the forest like always, never to to leave, only Saturdays. Out in the woods you don't get world of what happens in the city, only way you know is if your friends tell you. Well, Gavin stayed back at his home land longer than you did, Ray doesn't like the out doors, Jack, Michael and Lindsay all have job so they cant come visit you when ever. Ray also stopped visiting so often to be with his girlfriend. 

King Ryan was away for 2 weeks. Achievement City stayed in order with out the king. Everyone knew that the mad king wouldn't hesitate to kill them when he returned if he found out you did anything to disrespect him or attempt to take over.

King Ryan came to visit you the second he returned. You ran into hes arms kissing him. 

"My King, when did you get back." 

"Just now. I came straight here. I couldn't stay away from you any longer."

"Well than come in my King. Would you like me to play a song for you, i was just about to play my violin." 

"If you dont mind Miss Arrow." 

"Not at all my King."

You played for King Ryan for about an hour. Than he had to go back to the castle. You went with him making sure he got back safely, this time you walked him all the way to the castle instead of just the edge of forest. When you got back to the castle, King Geoff was standing there with his crown on and everything. Excited to see your boyfriend, you dropped King Ryans hand and ran into King Geoffs arms. He lifted you off your feet and spun you around kissing your neck. 

"I have missed you Arrow." 

"Where did you go! Why didnt you tell me or Gavin or anyone you were leaving." You said tearing alittle bit. Forgetting King Ryan was behind you.

"That doesnt matter, im back now baby and im not going any were."

King Ryan just stood there. 'Should i give up and let her be happy with Geoff or should i keep trying to make her mine?' Ryan thought. 'Wait what am i thinking I'm the Mad King! She will be mine! Fuck Geoff he left her and the kingdom!'

"What are you doing back here though my love. I didn't except you to get the news that I'm back all  the way out in the forest."

"Oh i was making sure King Ryan got back castle safely." You said. "King Ryan! Sir, i-"

"Its alright Arrow." King Ryan said with sadness in hes voice.

"My King, you have returned. Would you like me to take your things and have some draw you a hot bath?" 

"No thanks Kerry, im just going to head to my room its been a long day and i just really need some sleep." King Ryan said at the same time Geoff said "No thanks Kerry, just get me a beer." 

"Ohh uhmm." Kerry looked between Ryan and Geoff. Ryan pulled on hes blood stained diamond sword. "Of course my King, call me if you need anything. Sleep well my King." He than bowed to Ryan and went back inside.

"Good night Miss Arrow. Sleep well." King Ryan said taking your hand, kissing your knuckles and than walking to the castle. You can just barely hear King Ryan yell something to Kerry about a room for Geoff. Moments later Kerry comes back outside.

"Geoff, please follow me, i am to show to the room you could stay until you find some place to live."

"I'm the King. I sleep in the master bedroom! And you fucking know that Kerry!"

"I'm sorry, you are not the king. King Ryan is the king. Now please follow me." 

"Alright, tomorrow we will see who is king.." 

"Good night Geoff. I must be getting home now." You said giving Geoff a quick kiss before running into the forest.

Once home you changed and tired to sleep but couldn't. You are conflicted on who you love more. Ryan is there for you know, but Geoff was your first love.