Chapter 13

You after playing games with Ray, Tina, Lindsay and Ryan for a few hours you went back to your room with Ryan. You were a little stressed on how the next few days were going to play out. Tomorrow started planing the attack. If it didn't work perfectly it could start a war and if Geoff could get the lazer to work, it wont be one that Micheal's kingdom will be winning.

"Arrow, everything will be fine calm down." Ryan said starting to message your back. He could easily see your stressed.

"I hope so. I just hope that Gavin will be able to see that Geoff isn't going to be using that thing for good purposes and try to stop it.."

"Gavin will do the right thing. I know he will." Ryan said.

"Thanks for the message Rye. I really needed it." 

"Not a problem Arrow, anything for you my love."

---

You all planed the attack to every detail. Even came up with a back up plain. Nothing can go wrong. It work anther month to plan it. You all double and triple check the plan to make sure it was perfect. Nothing could go wrong. You did everything in your power to make sure of it. Now all that's left is to put the plan into action.

---

"I wonder were Micool and Lindsay are."' Gavin said.

"He always does every few months or so." Jack said.

"Yea, but someone doesn't come and get him and says 'your needed at home.' WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DOES THAT MEAN!!" 

"I don't know man. Just drop and get back to the game. Your bromance can continue when he gets back, now focus on the game i want to win!" Geoff said.

"Alright, alright.." 

"I heard Gavin scream, whats up with him?" Michael said walking into the game room in Geoffs castle.

"Hes wondering were Michael has been for the last two months." Jack said not realizing that it was Michael. None of the guys realized it.

"Aww, did my boi miss me?" Michael said.

"Micool?" Gavin said pausing the game and turning around.

"Hey boi! Where you been the past couple months?" Gavin said.

"I had to work to attend to, don't worry about. Now what are we playing." Michael said grabbing a controller. 

While Michael was with the guys, you Ray, Tina, Ryan, Clare and Sam went back to your house, to unpack and put your things and make room for Ryan's things as well. Clare and Sam left the few days of clothes that they brought at your house. Ray and Tina left to go back to there place and get resettled. Tomorrow starts the next step of plan. 

---

Michael, Gavin, Jack, and Geoff are in the game room again. Gavin and Geoff don't work on the lazer until night fall.

Ray was to sneak in and mess with the game they were playing.

"What the bloody hell is going on!" Gavin said.

"Are you fucking up again?" Michael said.

"NO!" Gavin said.

Ray finally bursted out laughing. They all turned around to see Ray on the floor laughing.

"RAY!? WHERE ARROW?! SHE WAS WITH YOU GUYS RIGHT?! RYAN DIDN'T TOUCH HER RIGHT?!" Geoff said.

"Arrows fine. Ryan didn't touch her at all. It was good to hang out with him again. Missed the other R to the R&R Connection."

"I would be cool to see how hes doing. Even if he is a crazy son of a bitch." Jack said.

"Well where's Arrow? Did she come back with you?" Geoff said,

"Hey Geoff." You said walking into the game room with your brother behind you.

"ARROW I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Geoff said running up to and hugging you lifting you off your feet. "Whose he?" Geoff said with jealousy.

"Who Sam? Hes my brother. He wanted to met Gavin. Sam that's Gavin, the one with the big nose.

"You told me he died." Gavin said.

"Long story he will explain it to you. Go out in the hall and talk to him." You said than he and Gavin left the room.

"Hey, i should get home to Lindsay. Shes making lunch." 

"Lunch sounds good right about now. I think I'm going to go see what Cati is doing." Jack said than Michael and Jack left.

"I got to go pee." Ray said than left the room.

"I missed you so much babe." 

"I missed you to. Hey can you take me to get my first tattoo later? Please!" 

"I have been waiting for you to say that!" Geoff said. "When do you want to go?"

"After lunch." 

"Alright! Awesome! I'm going to get ready for dinner! I think i left a few dresses in your room for ever i would need them of a party!" You said than left for Geoffs room. Geoff followed. 

Clare was already in her place outside hes room hidden in case she was needed. Ryan is now with Michael who just joined him, followed by Ray. They are all with Sam who has Gavin under lock. And by that he took him far away from the game room in an abandoned hallway. You know the castle like the back of your hand so you explained to them every inch of it and knew that hall way is abandoned, you also knew where was an entrance to the lab somewhere over there.

"Micool, whats going on?!" Gavin said.

"Take us to the hidden laboratory Gavin." Ryan said.

"What are you talking about?!" Gavin said trying to fight Sams hold.

"You know what hes talking about Gavin." Ray said.

"You took Arrow there, your going to take us there." Michael said. "I don't care that if the only reason you took her there so because you love her, your going to take us there to. Now my boi."

"Want me to get to talk King Mogar?" Sam said.

"Yes. But don't hurt him all that much." 

Sam tighten hes grip on Gavin wrist.

"Alright, stop ill take you all there!" Gavin said. "Just don't break my wrist."

Opened the one of doors and everyone walked in - expect Ryan, he needed to stay there - before Gavin closed it again.

---

After getting ready in a nice dress for lunch, Clare slipped you your bow and a few hours before she ran ahead, Geoff was ahead of you so he didn't notice, but turned to face just as Clare ran passed. 

"What do you have there Arrow?"

"Nothing, hey can we go the garden before lunch? Please?" 

"Alright."

The plan is working perfectly.