Chapter 7

The next morning you woke Ryan up early. Of course he didn't want to get up but you forced him. You made breakfast for both Ryan and yourself than you forced him to go out hunting with you. You found sheep and collected there wool, also found some cows and pigs for meat. You got home at noon, the guys were out front. You let Ryan in through the secret passage way that leads to the hidden room and you went through the front.

"Hey guys." You said.

"Hey Arrow. Looks like you had a long morning." Gavin said laughing.

"Whats with all the fucking wool?" Michael said.

"Thinking about redecorating, i don't know. Although if i do i will need wool for it."

"I don't know Babe, i really like the way it is now. Really missed this place." King Geoff said.

"Yea, you like it you designed it baby." 

"Enough with the chit-chat. Lets have some breakfast." Jack said.

"You're always hungry Jack." Ray said laughing.

"Lindsay help me make pancakes?"

"Sure thing Arrow."

You guys had breakfast, even though it was lunch time, than was able to get them out of the house long enough to hand Ryan some food. Before you rejoined them outside. You sat on King Geoffs lap just like you use to do before he left. You all talked for a few hours until Ray left to go hang out with hes girlfriend, Jack went home to his wife, Michael took Lindsay out for a date, Gavin had somethings to do with hes friend Dan that came for a visit, so you decided to go back to he castle with Geoff. Geoff walked out of your house before you so you had a few seconds to tell Ryan you were leaving and that he doesn't need to stuck in hidden room anymore. You also grabbed the hair clip Ryan got you.

"Baby, your coming to my concert tonight right?" You asked. You both made it back to the castle safely and are now laying on hes bed cuddling.

"Sorry Babe i don't think so."

"You could never come to my concerts! You haven't ever been to one!" You said getting up. "Some boyfriend you are.." you said under your breathe.

"Oh come on Arrow. You know that i have a lot of work to do being king."

"THEN WHY WERE YOU ABLE TO LAY HERE CUDDLING FOR THE PAST HALF HOUR! YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN WORKING SO YOU COULD COME!"

"Babe were you going? Come on back please. Ill do the work i have to do in  the morning, so i could go to your concert. Come back please Arrow you know i love baby. your the reason i came back."

"I'm going for a walk around the castle..." 

King Geoff let you go alone seeing you needed to cool off. What you were really doing is seeing if you could get into one of those secret rooms. You really didn't care if King Geoff went, well not anymore atleast. Really you wanted Ryan there, but he doesnt know you have a consert and he cant leave your house. You would also wouldnt mind it if gavin was there, you love hes accent he was there for you before Geoff or Ryan was. You always thought of him as your brother, although he doesnt see you the same way you see him.

"Hey Gavin." You said happily.

"Hey Arrow. What brings you here?" Gavin said sounded panicked.

"Needed to talk a walk, Geoffs being a dick.. said he couldn't come to my concert tonight....only after i yelled he said he would come... some boyfriend he is...Anyway what are you doing here Gavin?"

"N-nothing. Just doing some work for King Geoff."

"What could you, Gavin, possibly do to help Geoff with work."

"So what time is your concert? I cant be late to my favorite persons concert now can I?" 

"I'm your favorite person?" You said blushing.

"Y-yea. Always have been since i met you crying in the forest because your brother and father died." Gavin said turning beat red. "Oh I'm sorry i didn't mean to mention them. Why am i so bloody stupid."

"Hey its alright Gavin. You know a place were we can be alone with out Geoff finding us?"

"I uhh yea. f-follow me." 

You followed Gavin to one of the secret doors you weren't allowed to go in. Gavin opened the door and went him motioning you to follow. After you were in he closed the door and put his hand in yours. Together you walked down several hallways until it opened up into one big room. It looked like a laboratory.

"What is this place Gavin.."

"Its Geoff and I's secret room were we test and build all kinds of different things."