Chapter 10

"There you are! I was starting to get worried." King Geoff said. "I want you to come stay with me in the castle. I don't want you out here in the forest alone anymore."

"What why. I'm fine out here!"

"Hes right (Y/N)." Jack said. "Ryan is still out there and we don't know what he could do to you if he find out your here."

"He already knows were she lives." Gavin said. He told the story of what happened before you guys left for Gavin's home land.

"You just went back there out putting up a fight? He didn't hurt you did he?" King Geoff said. 

"No, he didn't hurt me. Also, its not like i had much of a choice but to go, he was king at time and ordered i went. I wasn't going to disobey the king!"

"You disobey me all the time!"

"Well, yea but its different with you. Your my boyfriend." You said kissing him.

"Well what did he want with you?" Michael asked.

"He wanted to have dinner with me, than he gave me a tour of the castle. Kindly asked if i could the violin for him them went home." you said somewhat lieing. The only truth was that you had dinner together. "He isn't as mean as you make him out to be. He knows you guys were behind hes murder yet he has done nothing to hurt you guys. He said something about you all once being friends. Care to explain that?"

"Well.." Ray said. "We went to school together and all of were the best of friends. We always knew he was crazy but soon he started to question the way Geoff was ruling, said that there was something off, than one day he stopped hanging out with us. Didn't see him until he somehow gained power."

'There is something off..... that that lazer weapon that he and Gavin is building... the fact that he left with only say thing something to Gavin...he said he went to look for new supplies materies...talking to himself about one day everyone... Ryan and I need to get out of here...' you thought to your self. 

"Geoff you wouldn't lie to me right?" You said

"Of course not! I love you!" 

"Whats the real reason you left.." You said looking between him and Gavin.

"I told you i wanted to explore." 

"Gavin.. is that true?"

"How am i suppose to know if that's true?!" Gavin said.

"You sound like Ryan.. last time we hung out as friends he questioned them both than never showed to hang with us again." Jack said.

"Don't you have wife to go home to?!" You said snapping.

"(Y/N) whats wrong? You aren't acting like your self." Geoff said.

"DON'T USE MY REAL NAME! NONE OF YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE IT!" You said. "Why are you still here?" You said to Jack.

He didn't say anything. Shocked, he got up and left. 

"Arrow that the fuck it wrong with you?" Michael said.

"Hey weres Lindsay? Shouldn't you be with her?"

"Doesn't matter were she is right now." Michael said.

"Shouldn't you be with her?!" 

Michael eyed you trying to see if your serious. You raised your eye borrows showing you were and he left.

"Whats wrong with Arrow?!" Geoff said.

"Nothing.. now could you and Gavin please leave. Ray stay i need to talk to you." 

"Babe.."

"I said leave! You to Gavin!" 

They left with anther word and then just Ray was left.

"Ray what was your opinion on Ryan when he first started to question Geoff?"

"Well, to tell you the truth, i think hes right. With king Geoff leaving for five year randomly it just added the to suspicion."

"What if i told you Geoff and Gavin cant be trusted.."

"I would say your right about Geoff, Gavin i don't know."

You told Ray what you know about what Gavin showed you. You and Ray discussed it until Ryan came home. He wanted to stay out and hunt longer. He only came in because he didn't see Ray when he looked in the window.

"Ryan! Its good to see you again man." 

"Welcome back Ryan."

"Hey.."

"Ryan why do you look scared? I'm not going to hurt you. I'm on your side. I don't really trust King Geoff, expressly not after what Arrow told me." 

"What did she tell you?" 

"Oh yea i never told you." You told Ryan what you told Ray. He was shocked. he knew there was something wrong with Geoff. Just this was unbelievable. "I think we need to get out of here..."

"I agree. Ray, you and Tina should come with us. For your safety. They will want to know why only you were allowed to stay and what we talked about and knowing Jack, he wont shut up until you tell him."

"Where would we go?"

"To find my sister. She will be able to help us."

"Alright ill go get Tina and pack." Ray said than left.

"We should pack as well."

"Alright."

---

"Ready?" You said. You had all your stuff packed. 

"Yea." Ryan and Ray said.

"Were are we going?" Tina asked. Ray told her what was going on, he even gave the option to stay here because he loves her and wants her to be happy even if that meant he had to leave her, but she said she would come.

"To find my sister. She will be able to help us take down Geoff." 

"Alright." Lets go.

"Alright I'm going to leave a note so its a little less supisus." You said than grabbed one of your beginner music books weren't taking with you and a pen and wrote on the cover. "Alright lets go."

'I'm coming to find you Clare..'