RICH BEYOND MY DREAMS💭

Beep, beep, beep, beep. The alarm clock in my room went off. I realized that today was the start of my fake boogie ass lifestyle. I had my uniform ironed the night before. I'm not gonna lie, the uniform for the girls is cute. When I first saw the uniform I was shook. I expected it to be one of those basic ass uniforms at private schools in the heights. A basic ass white shirt with basic ass khakis paired with basic ass sweater. Lexington Academy uniform looks like something off of Gossip Girl.

"Amiyah? You up?" Leo yelled

"Yea, I'm up!" I screamed back.

"You might wanna start getting ready, I have early basketball practice"

"Oh, you're taking me. I thought there was a bus around here?"

"Bus? At Lexington? There's no school bus to get Lexington. Most kids there drive they ass to school. Those who don't have a license or car get an Uber or Lyft there."

Of course, they drive to school. They're rich why the fuck would they step foot in a school bus? When they could just drive? They probably take their Mercedes Benz and Rolls Royce to school.

"Okay, let me go get ready"

"Alright, I'll be waiting for you outside"

Of all the times I went to school Elias only took me 4 times. He was never patient. He would always say "if you not out there by the time I get there I'm leaving yo ass". The first time he said it to me I thought he was just talking shit, but he kept his word. He actually left me home. I didn't go to school that day.
So for Leo to give me a ride to school and wait for me, I'm thankful.
———————————————————————————
After I put on my uniform and curled my hair I sprayed on my favorite perfume—Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla Noir. I looked good. I looked the part. I left my room and walked my fat ass to the kitchen to get some food. I saw Larsa making oatmeal. She had the table covered with all types of breakfast food.

"Morning Larsa" I smiled.

"Oh! Amiyah how was your first night? Did you sleep well?" She smiled back.

"Yea, my first night was good"

"I know Leo is driving and his practice is early so I put your breakfast in a takeout box. Not really how I wanted your first breakfast with us to be but..." She chucked.

She handed me the takeout box and a bottle of orange juice.

" No, this is fine. Thank you."

"You guys should probably get going, it's a 15-minute drive down there."

" Thanks, see you later"