Million Dollars and Things

Y/N POV

"That was a close call," I breathed our when Leonard and I arrived at our base after pulling a heist.

We stole 2.5 million dollars and it was so exhilarating. I was suprised Barry Allen didn't pay us a little visit.

"Damn right it was," he spoke harshly.

I rolled my eyes, "Lay off Mick, okay?" I said .

"If he hadn't lost it, the police wouldn't have known," reasoned Leonard.

I poured the bags of money out on our huge dining table, "Well, we all came out of it okay and that's all that matters. As soon as the heat cools off of Mick he'll be here to get his cut," I said standing at the table examing the money.

I was about to start soeting them out when I felt a pair of hands on my waist. Leonard leaned up against me and whispered in my ear, "You know you were kinda hot back there," biting my ear at the end.

Smirking I turned around slammed my lips onto his, while wrapping my arms arounf his neck. We proceeded to have a heavy makeout session, to the point where it was too hot and our clothes just needed to come off.

"Jump," he said roughly and so I did wrapping my legs around his waist and continued kissing him more urgently.

He roughly pushed my against the table and grunted, causing me to moan. I tooke of his parka and shirt, with my lips still sealed onto his.
Once his shirt was off, he went on to taking mine off along with my trousers, leaving me in only my lace bra and underwear.

He leaned back for a good minute and just stared me down, making me more frustrated and desperate for him.

Noticing my distress he smirked and continued his assault on my lips, then proceeding to my neck, where he bit, kiss and sucked. He found my sweet spot and sucked harshly causing me too moan loudly.

He then pushed me down until I was laying on my back against the table amongst the hundreds of dollars we had just stole. And started undoing his jeans while kissing me still.

He pulled back a little and looked at me for a brief second, an unknown emotion flashed flashed through hus eyes, "God I love you," he whispered.

I smiled and pulled his lips back to mine.

We spent the rest of the night having sex on the dining room, in a pile of cash.

We were passed out on the table when we heard the spund of the fridge being opened, we jumped and saw Mick grabbing a beer.

He opened his beer and walked out of the kitchen but not before saying,   "My cut of the money better not have any stains,"

__________________□□□________________

Hey there my little snowcones,

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Decided to write a steamy scene for you guys, cause why not.

Vote if you like Mick Rory!
Comment if you got something to say!
Share if you dare!