Chapter 13: When The Gang Gets Together

Everyone decided to meet together to talk like old times. Yet, there was something on the agenda that everyone decided to talk about. "So everyone lost their virginity?" For some reason, that was the subject of the day: everyone seemed to stare at Akiro with a strange look, as sweat shone across their complexions. Daichi seemed to gradually slide down in his seat as Akiro gave him a small smirk of his. Sara seemed to be leaning against Sayuri, fingers interlocked as they remained neutral in the situation. Something odd seemed to flicker within Sara, but at that moment she was not sure what it was.
"Aye."
"Akiro you can't make the 'fucking virgins' joke anymore." They were situated in a park, awaiting for Akiro to read them a lovely story, or HIS fecking erotica. He decided to write this in his own time after he and Daichi did the deed, imagining his own fantasies. He decided he wanted to announce his fantasies to everyone in the park, despite children being nearby. They would probably hear this kinky shit. He was...how could I say it? Being fecking stupid and questionable.

"Where is Natt?"
"Sleeping I think. Where is Kai?" Sayuri allowed her smirk to reveal itself.
"Recovering."
All three of them stared at Yuki in a strange way, and wanted to both ask, and not ask at the same time. It was Friday, and they thankfully didn't have school the next day and did not want to think about what it possibly mean. They couldn't be arsed anyway.
"Ehhhhhhh Daichi why are you wearing a scarf?"
"Why are you wearing a scarf, Yuki?"
"Touché."

Both Sayuri and Akiro either smirked or screeched in disgust. Akiro was the proud one as he had given Daichi the hickeys, whilst a few others could not help but screech in disgust. Sara snorted and ended up hiding her face in Sayuri's shoulder.

That's when Akiro started reading his erotica. As he did so he wiggled his eyebrows at Daichi...more ideas for later he supposed. What kinky shit.