Chapter 16- Fibres {Part 1 of 2}

{A danganronpa au chapter. Thought I might try out something! Might make an actual Danganronpa au of my own characters. Some pasts have been altered. I am sorry for delay on any chapters, these are awfully long, since I want to include as much detail as possible. I am no professional, but I put great care into my writing! :)

Warning: Mature themes, language}

Yuki- Ultimate Writer
Sayuri- Ultimate Artist
Akiro- Ultimate Gamer
Daichi- Ultimate Politician
Kai- Ultimate Teacher
Ignatius- Ultimate Fire Dancer
Cupid- Ultimate Matchmaker {ha}
Mr.Snek- Ultimate Slither Boi

The 8 students found themselves within a school of sorts, finding themselves trapped within lockers they had to slam open. They all seemed to be somewhat familiar with each other, there was a sense of it in the air. Were they classmates perhaps? Only few seemed to remember some fibres between them, that they shared. Friendship was more of a priority than most apparently.

Two Ultimates, named Yuki and Sayuri, were walking along the corridor, chatting since they remembered each other from their earlier days. They were childhood friends, knowing each other since they were around 5. Fibres past friendship were long forgotten, they were e r a s e d.
"How do you think we ended up here? All I remember was being back at school."
Sayuri shrugged, her hands placed in her pockets. Soon enough they came upon a gymnasium, that contained the rest of the classmates. There weren't many, only being 6 others.

Even the mastermind themselves was quite confused by how many students there were. There must have been a miscalculation or something. Or, could it be they kidnapped the wrong group of students? No, no. Of course not. It was nearly time for that damn bear to make his appearance. Their was a stadium platform where he was likely to appear. All the students began to converse with each other, introducing themselves and their spectacular talents.

Yuki, the Ultimate Writer, was known for her fantasy and horror works. She was rather famous, and had her own cafe.

Sayuri, the Ultimate Artist, was well known for her masterpieces and even worked as an art teacher.

Akiro was the Ultimate Gamer, and had won all the tournaments he was apart of. He had quite a lot of skill.

Daichi was the Ultimate Politican, since he was a prestigious and intelligent, and well, a politican.

Kai was the Ultimate Teacher, being well known for his intelligence and leading students into further careers. Despite still being a student himself.

Ignatius was the Ultimate Fire Dancer, since he was the best Fire Dancer. He was extremely talented.

Cupid was the Ultimate Matchmaker who had her own radio show for those who gave up on love. She helped people get with the 'perfect' person.

Mr. Snek somehow got into the school. No one knew how. Except for being a cute snake.

It was almost time for the bear's appearance, since the mic seemed to turn on in an instant, announcing some strange presence. The mastermind didn't understand how strange this group of students truly were. "Testing...testing...is this mic on?~"
The students turned to the stage, where the bear was slightly hitting his hand against the mic. He seemed more irritable than the script demanded him to be.

Monokuma had a small mic within his earlobe, where Junko was able to communicate with him. For some odd reason, her sister was not present. Strange. "You had one job, bear, and you failed at that. You kidnapped the wrong students."
He smirked darkly at that. He could still make victims of them. With enough persuasion, he could corrupt them one by one, making them stain their classmates blood. He couldn't wait for the first taste of murder.