Finally

You stepped out of the house you had been living all your nightmares in for the past 19 years. Grabbing your bags, you waited for your Uber driver. When it finally arrived, you told the driver to drop you off at a local hotel.

London was a new town for you. You hadn't stepped out of your home since you were 16. That was when you tried to run away from home, but you were caught. A few dozen scars and beatings later, and you had learned to never do that again.

You arrived at the hotel. After paying and thanking the driver, you walked into the main office. They gave you a room and a room key. Taking a newspaper off the shelf, you continued up to your room.

You opened up the door with the key card. It was a decent hotel room. A bathroom with a shower, one bed with snow white sheets, a tv, and a nice window to look out at the scenery. You opened the white curtains, and you were met with a beautiful sight. Breathtaking. The cars, the bright lights... simply breathtaking.

You decided to climb into bed and watch some tv. You hadn't been able to watch alone since you were a kid, but now, you can do whatever you want.

Turning the tv on, it was on the news. You thought you would watch this, so you set the remote down.

"WARNING!: There have been sightings of the Red Leader all across England. Be careful of where you go, and do whatever it takes to not encounter him. If you have any information on him, please report to the police immediately." The woman on screen said.

You looked at the picture they had of the Red Leader. He was... kinda cute.
Wait... what am I thinking? You thought to yourself. He's killed thousands upon thousands of innocent people. You looked at the picture again. He had Carmel colored hair, and they were shaped to look like devil horns. He had silver eyes, which you thought, was pretty cool. Nothing like your E/C (eye color) eyes.

You got bored with the news, and decided to read the newspaper instead. While looking through, you found an add that said, "Room for Rent! Free!"

You thought about it. You would need a place to stay, not to mention it's free! You were still going to find a job though, that way you can help pay for things with the owner. You decided to call the number listed in the ad.

(Your voice will be in Italics, Edds voice will be in bold)

"Hello?"

"Hi! I'm calling about the room...?"

"Oh, great! We've been looking for a new roommate! What's your name?"

"My name is Y/N." (That means your name, if you didn't already know.)

"Well Y/N, I'm Edd! You can move in as soon as you want! When do you think you can come over?"

"Actually, tomorrow would be great! If you are not busy, I mean..."

"No no, tomorrow would be perfect! I'll see you then! Bye!"

"Bye Edd, see you tomorrow!"

You hung up the phone. He seemed nice enough. You got tired, and decided to go to sleep. You had a busy day tomorrow.