Escape! (Again, Yay!)

Toms P.O.V.

I sat in my freezing cold cell, shivering my a** off. I should have known that commie would pull a stunt like this!

So here we are...

Cold...

Alone...

And without Y/N here, I'm not sure what to do.

God, I hope shes okay...

Suddenly, the door to my cell was opened. In walked one of the soldiers who tortured me. I coward back into a corner (for I had been untied) and held myself in fear.

"Woah woah, hey calm down! I'm here to help you!" He said.

"Help me?" I asked. "You tortured me! Ehy would you want to he-" I was cut off by him putting a hand over my mouth.

"Shhh! Listen! I'll help you, but you need to stay quiet, okay?" He said. I nodded my head. "Okay." He pulled his hand off my mouth. "Listen, there isn't much I can do, but I can give you this " he pulled out a syringe, with a dark purple liquid.

"W-What is that?" I whispered.

"Its style of liquid that will trigger your monster form. You see, Red Leader turned you into part monster a while back, but my guess is you didn't know that. Once I inject this into you, you will turn into a monster. But dont worry! You'll have full control!" He explained. "Well, unless you get really ticked off."

"Oh. Um....... okay?" I said, unsure of what to make of the situation. "W-Will this hurt?" I asked.

"Just for a few seconds. Then you will be turned into a monster." He grabbed my arm, and rolled up my sleeve. "Your friends Edd and Matt are just a few cells down. Y/N I believe is in the next section of cells."

"Wait, EDD, MATT AND Y/N ARE HERE?!" I yelled. He then placed his hand on my mouth again.

"Shhhh! Yes! Now you need to stay quiet!"

I quickly silenced myself. "Now, Red Leader has a lot of weaponry. But, I believe you'll be able to fight them off, along with the other soldiers better if your in monster form. Itll be much easier for you. Harder for them." He placed the needle by my arm. "Ready?"
I nodded.

Then, he gave me the injection.

Y/N P.O.V.

I sat in my cell, crying. Bleeding. All these things. I couldnt believe it.

How could I not see it?

Hes the f*cking Red Leader! (Language reader-chan!)

I sat there, feeling helpless. That was until I heardcmy door open. I forwarded back.

"Please Red Leader, no more!" I shouted. Red Leader had been beating, and abusing me for days. He hasnt even fed me once since I got here. It was hell. I would rather go back to my old life with my parents, than be here. Beaten by someone I thought was my friend.

"Y/N ITS US! GET ON!"

I looked up. Edd and Matt were there, not Tord. But, there was also a large monster that they were sitting atop of. He was large, with purple fur, one black eye, and a large tail with horns atop his head.

Without hesitation, I got up, and limped towards them. Edd had to help me up though. There wasnt enough room for all of us, so Edd pushed me up to grab the monsters horns. Edd stayed in the middle, latching onto his thick fur, while Matt held onto his tail arms and legs wrapped around it.

The monsternstarted running through the base, as soldiers spotted us, and started shooting at us.

He ran faster, making us all dodge every bullet.

We were still running, when we suddenly got surrounded. Red Leader walked through the crowd of soldiers, while he chuckled.

"Trying to escape, Thomas?" He asked, with that stupid. Smug. Grin.

"Oh, and I see you've found your friends Edd, Matt, and...Y/N..."

"Tord, this has gone too far!" Edd screamed. "Your beating your friends, and hurting them!"

"Literally!" Matt noted.

"Yeah literally!" Edd retorted. "Wait, what does that mean again?" (Zanta Claws 3 reference I think)

"Ha! Thos is just sa-" he was cut off by The monsters tail swatting at everyone in a full 360, causing everyone to go flying back. Even Tord.

"Alright guys, let's get out of here!" Edd said, as the monster headed for the exit.

3rd P.O.V.

You couldnt speak. You were so beat up, and your face was so bruised, that you couldnt move your jaw. Your vision was also kinda blurry, and your hearing had an little bit of a ring in it.

You all managed to escape, but you were shot in the leg. You let out an agonizing scream, and everytime your leg were to move slightly, you would grunt.

Now here you were...

Cant speak...

Cant hear...

Cant see...

And in pain...

And it was all...

His...

Fault..