His Return

Tords P.O.V.

I gave those idiots ONE job, and they blow it. I thought, as I started to walk down the stairs. As I was doing so, I heard Y/N yell something.

"DAD?!"

Immediately, I ran back upstairs and grabbed my gun. I mean, I've heard of what he did to this girl. He could be a threat to me or Edd, or Matt. I could care less about Tom. And I don't care what happens to Y/N. Right?

No one's P.O.V.

Y/N stood there, staring at her father. "Hey there sugarplum~" he said. He grabbed her by the throat, and pulled her outside, thus pinning her against the wall.

"You thought you could get away, didn't you?" He asked, sounding calm as ever. Y/N was struggling to breathe, and was trying to get out of her father's tight grasp.

"Ha! Look at you. You're worthless. Filthy scum!" Her father slammed her head to the ground, and started bashing her head repeatedly. Y/N was screaming and crying, begging for her father to stop. But he showed no mercy.

Suddenly, she heard Tord screaming at him, and then a gunshot.

Then, all went black.

........................................................................

Sorry for the short chapter. I have to go do homework. So I'll see ya later!