100 reads special!!

This book got 100 reads!?!? How?!?!

Thank you!

Ok, This has nothing to do with the story, so, just read, and enjoy!

You are a police officer on the case of the Red Army. You have already discovered the identity of the Leader, Tord Larsson.

You guys were doing everything you could, but he was nowhere to be found.

Today, luckily, was your day off. So you decided to visit your cousin in London.

Upon arriving at the house, you knock on the door, hoping he would answer.

Instead, a man in a green hoodie opened the door.

"Hey Y/N!" He said.

"Hello Edd! Is Tom here?" You ask. Thankfully, you two had a good relationship. And saw each other a lot. But that was because you usually had to get him out of trouble for drinking too much.

"Sure! Just hold on a minute." He turned around, and yelled for Tom to come down the stairs. Edd knew about your visit, but you kept it from Tom, because you wanted it to be a surprise.

Eventually, your cousin came down the stairs. Same blue hoodie, same black eyes...

Same old flask.

His eyes widened in shock as he saw you. They went from angry to happy very quickly. To him, you were the only person who could make him smile.

"Y/N!" He said, like a little child. You ran up to hug him, as he picked you up and spun you around.

You two always acted like children. He was older than you by only three years, but he still was like your older brother, instead of a cousin.

"Hey Tommy!" You chirped, as he smiled at his nickname. (Only you can call him that. He gets annoyed whenever someone else calls him that.)

"What brings you here? Shouldn't you be at work?" He asks.

"Its my day off, so I decided to come down for a visit! I wanted it to be a surprise, so I only told Edd." You answered, punching him lightly on the arm.

"Edd, does she know Tord's here? Because if he's moving back in for real, I don't want him anywhere near Y/N." Tom said, turning towards Edd, who had been watching the whole time.

"Oh. I forgot to mention him. Y/N, I forgot to tell you, an old friend of ours is moving back in. And, don't mind him and Tom. They never really got along." Edd explained.

"Wait..." you said. "Did you just say, Tord?" You asked.

"Yep! Do you know him?" Edd asked you.

"What's his last name, if you know?"

"Commie..." Tom muttered under his breath.

Communist...

"Larsson. He is from Norway. He moved out a few years ago to "follow his dream"" Edd said, making quotations with his fingers in the process.

Wait...

They don't know!!

Crap!!!!!

"Can I meet him?" You ask. Its probably best you make sure you aren't mistaken, before calling backup.

"Sure! He's upstairs with Matt, looking at his novelty Toy collection." Edd said. You nodded, and followed the boys up the stairs. Once there, you see Matt, and another male.

Tall, red hoodie, spiked hair, grey eyes...

Found you.

"Commie!" Tom said, as the guy in the red hoodie turned to face him.