Whos Lying?

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was sitting in the cell, crying.

Why is he doing this?!

I should have known...

I should have left the moment I saw that he lived in that house!

This is just as bad as when I lived with my family.

Abuse.

Never seeing the light of day.

I'm going to forget everything I'veearned since I escaped in a matter of months.

Why did Tom tell him I was pregnant?!

I'll have to ask him

I stopped thinking when my door was opened, and Red Leader walked in.

"So, Y/N, enjoying your stay?" He asked mockingly while grinning. I stood up, but kept my distance.

"Just you wait Red Leader. Edd and Matt will notice we're missing, and come looking for us. They'll have to find us eventually."

He smirked, and chuckled. "Too late for that, Y/N. Matt and Edd were already captured by my soldiers."

Silence.

He walked closer to you. He gripped your chin, and forced you to look up at him. You didnt fight back.

"Face it Y/N, theres no one coming to rescue you. Your trapped here."

"And so what do you plan to do with me?" You asked. "Torture me? Leave me here to rot?"

He merely smiled, and bent down by your ear. He whispered, "Guess you'll find out, won't we?"

Then, he grabbed your neck, and pinned you up against the wall, lifting your feet off the ground. You tried breathing, but it proved to be difficult.

"T-Tord..." you managed to say.

He let go, and you fell landing on your hands and knees. You looked up at him, and he grabbed the collar of your shirt. Then, he proceeded to slap you.

"I told you to calle Red Leader. Forget that again, and I will do more than just hit you."

You stayed silent.

"Understand?"

Again, silence.

He slammed you into the ground. "Answer me, when I speak to you." He growled. "Understand?"

Whimpering, you nodded your head. He let go, and just watched you.

"I will never trust you again. You seriously thought I wouldnt find out? I had to beat the sh*t out of Jehovah's witness to tell me, yes, but nevertheless you betrayed me." He said. Guess he really needed to vent. "I killed your father after he beat you, and look where I am. Doing the same thing. I should have just left him with you."

"You killed him.." you started. "I thank you for that. But..."

"But what." He demanded.

"But because of it, I trusted you."

He was silent.

"I trusted you, and I got too close. I should have stayed away. None of this ever would have happened."

He still stayed silent.

"I understand if you want me dead. I do too."

..."No."

"No? No what?"

"I do not want you dead." He explained.

"Why?"

"Because I dont have the whole story."

Then he left.

Tords P.O.V.

It doesnt add up. One of them is definitely lying.

Tom said she was a spy, and that her father was the glass leader coming to get information on me.

Yet, her dad came, and beat her. Mercilessly.

And she didnt fight back.

Normally a soldier would fight back. Even if it's just a little. She would be too weak to be a soldier, let alone a spy.

But then again, it would explain why she could fight so well.

It doesnt make sense...

Whos lying?