Im Not Sure What To Call This...

Tords P.O.V.

I looked out the window, and saw what I assumed was Y/N's father. He had her pinned up against the wall by her neck, and then started beating her-

WAIT BEATING HER!?!?!?!

I don't know why, but I suddenly felt something go through my entire body.

Rage.

I stormed downstairs, gun in hand. I opened the front door and saw Y/N on the ground, blood surrounding her head. She was all bruised, and bloody, it was almost scary.

"Who the (naughty word) are you?" Her father asked.

Boi...

"The last thing you'll ever see." I said coldly, and pointed the gun up to his head.

"You seriously gonna kill me to save this slut?" He said, laughing, and kicked the poor, weak, defenseless girl below him.

BANG!

The man dropped dead on the ground, right next to Y/N. I noticed she was passed out, but still breathing.

Oh God...

"MATT! EDD! TOM! CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!" I screamed. The guys came rushing over, as I lifted Y/N slightly, taking her top half off the ground.

When they saw her, Edd took Matt inside, so he couldn't see it all. Edd called the ambulance, and stayed on the phone for a while.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?!?" Tom asked sounding concerned.

"It was her father! He came over, and just started beating her!" I said. He then noticed the dead body of Mr. L/N, and just stared in shock. Then, he looked at me.

"Did you do this?" He said pointing at the body.

"I had no other choice, Thomas. He was hurting her! Look at the blood on her! HE did this!" I said.

Thomas looked at him again, and picked him up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Hiding the evidence."

Time skip brought to you by Matt's face

Y/N P.O.V.

I woke up.

I saw a bright light.

Am I dead?

No, it's a hospital.

Great.

I saw four figures surrounding the bed. A green one, a blue one, a green/purple one, and a red one. As my vision started to adjust, I noticed it was the guys. They all looked at me, and started going berserk. Each one gave me a hug, even Tord!

They all started asking me questions, but they were hard to understand because everyone was talking at once.

I was struggling to keep my eyes open. My head really hurt, so I played it back on the pillow.

We all talked for a bit, no one mentioning my dad. I was grateful too. I didn't want to remember it. It only brought back more memories.

Eventually, they said I should rest. Matt, Edd, and Tom left, but Tord stayed.

"What happened to my dad?" I asked. I never did find out what happened. "Is he okay?"

"Okay?" He started. "OKAY?! THIS MAN HURT YOU! BRUTALLY! FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE, AND YOU WANT TO KNOW IF HE'S OKAY?!?!"

I felt tears come to my eyes. Did I do so wrong? Why was I so worried about my dad? He not only would beat me, but rape me too. Why did I want to know if he was okay?

"I-"

"Hes dead."

I stared up at Tord in shock. "Did you kill him?" I asked. He simply nodded, but not without hesitation.

Immediately, I sat up, and wrapped my arms in his neck, hugging him.

"Thank you..." I said. Then be did something I never thought he would.

He hugged back.

"He wont ever hurt you anymore, Y/N. Now get some rest. You've had a long day."

I nodded, as I watched him walk out the door. Resting my head, I closed my eyes.

Maybe there's more to Red Leader than what meets the eye...