10: Just Romance Perfection

This chapter makes me go asdfghjkl<3 It's so cute ! :3 Well in my opinion it's perfect! Hope you guys see it the same :)

Comment ? Vote?

Enjoy pretty people :) ~Kat xxx 

 Chapter 10:

Ashley POV:

I felt tears sting my eyes for what felt the billionth time today. A few days ago I found out I was nominated for a VMA and only two days ago did they make the nominations public and the votes opened aswell.

That's when my Twitter exploded with mostly hate from One Direction fans and congratulations and support from my own fans. 

I heard a knock on my bedroom door, I closed my laptop quickly, wiped away my eyes quickly and grabbed a book that was laying on my bedside table.

"Yeah?" I asked, my voice sounding weak and vulnerable.

Eleanor's head popped in and I breathed out heavily and threw away the book on the bed. She frowned, stepped inside, closed the door and sat down on the bed.

"What's wrong? You should be happy!" she said and poked my cheek.

"Not with all the hate I'm getting El," I said and briefly looked at my laptop.

She sighed and flicked her hair to one side and stayed twirling one of her perfect curls around her finger.

"I know the feeling Ash," she said quietly.

"But you're dating Louis! I'm not with Harry!"

"But they don't know that now do they?"

I slightly shook my head, she smiled in satisfaction. "Then act like it's not hurting you, reply to those tweets like a boss."

I looked up at her with one of my eyebrows arched in her direction, she failed to wink and I burst out laughing, she rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Anywho!" she said with a smile plastered on her face. "Go change your clothes."

"Why?" I asked her timidly, looking down at my grey sweat pants and white tee with a black moustache picture on the front.

"Because we're going ice skating!" she said excitedly. "With Louis and Harry!"

I groaned and buried my face in my pillow. "I suck at skating."

"Well suck it up!" she said, standing up.

She walked over to my wardrobe and chose my outfit, black skinny jeans and a white sparkly woolen shirt and a pair of black ballerina shoes. She turned around and tilted her head to the side.

"Pull your hair up in a bun, come on! They're waiting outside!" Eleanor said with a smile and turned around towards the door.

"Why are you even pulling me into this?" I asked her as I got up and grabbed the clothes she laid out on my bed.

She shrugged. "We haven't hung out in like forever!"

"We hung out four days ago!"

"Exactly!" she said with a smile. "Dress up!"

She opened the door and closed it softly. I sighed deeply and changed outfits. I quickly washed my face and applied some basic make up, pulled my hair in a bun, slipped into my ballerina shoes and looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed and grabbed a pair of socks from one of my drawers, grabbed my cell phone from the bed and walked out of my bedroom.