17: I Love You, Stupid

I like The Wanted. Okay? Stop the hate on them. I once did believe that there was hate between TW and 1D but once I read an interview of TW and they said that they were close friends with them and then there was that sort of war between Max and Zayn, I think .. anyways! It looked sarcastic and Nathan is fucking hot okay!? But he's not that important in this story, probably just in this chapter or another, not sure BUT HARRY AND ASHLEY ARE THE MAIN PARTS OKAY!? Okay :) Hahaha

BUT! MOST IMPORTANTLY! One Direction are my babies! And I will always love them :3

So, yeah. Happy Reading Amigoss :3

Chapter 17:

Ashley POV:

Troublemaker by Olly Murs.ft.Flo Rida, started ringing. I groaned and covered my head with my pillow, waiting for the ringing to stop but it continued and when it stopped, it started again. I mumbled some curse words beneath my bed covers and stretched my hand out of the warmth and into the cold. I randomly placed my hand on my bedside table and felt my phone vibrating, I grabbed it and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked but the music screamed in my ear and I winced and pulled the phone away from my ears. I tapped the green button and put the phone near my ear.

'Hello?' I sleepily asked.

'About time!' Eleanor said, sounding annoyed.

'What?' I asked, confused.

'I've probably called you like eight times!'

'I was sleeping!'

'It's five in the afternoon, Ash,' she replied, in a Are-You-Serious tone.

'I love to sleep,' I replied rhetorically.

'Everyone knows that!' she replied.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. 'Anything you need, Ms.Calder?'

She chuckled. 'I'm holding a surprise birthday party for Louis, since next Monday is his birthday, it's tonight at Reds at 10pm, be there!'

'What!? No! Harry's gonna be there with Taylor! I do not want to see them eating each other's faces, no thank you.'

'Oh, you know about Taylor?' she asked, sounding guilty.

'Yeah, found out about two days ago, thank you for keeping me informed of their relationship!' I replid, accusingly.

'It's a forced arrangement, but I think Harry likes her and vice-versa.'

'Thanks for your support, El,' I said, sarcastically.

'Sorry, so are you coming?' she asked, hopefully.

'Do I have to?'

'Yes!' she said with a chuckle. 'Louis would love to have you there!'

'And so would Harry and Taylor.'

'You don't have to talk to him! You could bring Colin, if you want to!'

'That's a good idea.'

'Good. Tonight at Reds, 10pm, be there! Lou arrives ten minutes after! Don't be late! Bye, Love you!'

'Love you too.'

I tapped the red button and placed my phone on the bedside table. I sighed and closed my eyes momentarily. This is not a good idea. I turned on my side and text-ed Colin. After a few minutes he replied, saying that he could make it and he would pick me up thirty minutes before the party starts.