13: Beeping With The Flat Line

I don't know what I just wrote in the first part of Ashley's POV. Don't judge. I just don't fucking know what I wrote myself. 

PS: I tried to make it not into a lot of detail ... so ... yea ... um ... idk ! :( 

But I was sort of planning this for a long time and it sort of ... um basically ... seemed like the right time? Idk ... 

Enjoy Amigoosss :)

Chapter 13:

Ashley POV:

He stared deeply into my eyes, I couldn't look away even if I tried, I couldn't. His fingers softly trailed down my cheeks and I shivered. He leant down and kissed the top of my nose, then my cheek, then my jaw line and his lips started leaving tiny red marks across my neck, sure to leave a mark. I moaned and my hands found their way up to his hair, I dug my hand through his hair and played with the curls. 

His hands found the bottom of my sweater and he quickly pulled it off of me, he studied my body, smirked and looked back at me. I locked my fingers around his long necklace he's always wearing and pulled him down and locked my lips with his. I traced my hands across his abs, his breath hitched in his throat and I smiled. I quickly pulled the shirt off, breaking the kiss momentarily before his lips found their way back to mine.

His hands travelled to my bra, I pushed my hips slightly forwards and he smirked, I bit his lip and he played with the strap. I raised my legs and wrapped them around his waist tightly, he pulled me up and sat down on the bed, my legs tightly wrapped around his waist, while his fingers fumbled to unclasp my bra and threw it on the floor. He rested his face across my neck and I could feel his hot breath across my skin.

From a forced arrangement and hate to this. I thought and slightly smiled.

He laid me down on the bed and he hovered over me, I looked up and met his intense gaze. I smiled and kissed his nose. His hands reached down to my jeans, unbuttoned it and slowly took off my skinny jeans, teasing me. I slightly groaned, annoyed. He smirked, took my skinny jeans off, threw them on the floor and his hands rested on my waist, his fingers playing with the top perimeter of my underwear. Before he took them off, he bent down and kissed my lips softly and pulled away but I grabbed his face and locked my lips with his.

My hands travelled down to his belt, unbuckled it and unbuttoned his jeans. He slightly moaned and bit my lip. With my legs, and the help of my hands, I pushed his jeans off of him. He kicked them off and his hands travelled down to my underwear and he ripped them off with one strong hand. A cry of pain escaped my lips.

"Fucking hell Harry!" I said through grittted teeth. He smirked and moved down on me, the sensation between my legs grew. His hands laid down on my skinny thighs and his mouth started moving around my centre and I moaned and my nails dug into his back. He moved back up but I didn't give him a chance before I flipped him over and I was straddling him. He smirked and I took his boxers off, and I sort of paid him back while his hands locked around my hair, tugging at it.

We flipped around and he was back on top of me, soon after he was inside of me and the pain soon subsided and was replaced with pleasure, I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer.

A few minutes later he pulled out and layed down on me, both of us panting. He buried his face in my neck, breathing heavily. I breathed out softly and closed my eyes. I felt him shift and get off of me. I opened my eyes and saw him reaching out for the covers, which was currently on the floor. He grabbed it and covered the both of us and I rested my head on his chest, his arm draped around my waist, pulling me closer to him.