20: A Perfect Night?

See external link for Ashley's dress :)

Happy reading Amigos <3
~Kat xxxx

Chapter 20:

Ashley POV:

*3 days after, 31st December 2013

"Babe, wake up," Harry whispered in my ear, his voice and breath tickling my ear. I groaned and hid beneath the covers. 

"Go away!" I whined, I heard him chuckle.

"Babe, you have to wake up or El is going to kill you," he said in his sexy morning voice. I felt him edge closer to me and he twined his arms around my waist and turned me around. "C'mon babe."

"No, I wanna sleep!" I whined and I cuddled closer to him, resting my head on his chest. 

"It's already five in the afternoon," he said and I groaned and looked up at him. "Your hair is so damn sexy."

I rolled my eyes and licked my lips. He pecked my lips and got off the bed and strolled towards his en-suite.

These past three days have passed like a blur but I don't regret anything. I moved in Harry's apartment for a while, before I decided what I should do with the house. Harry's flat was cosy and small while my house was huge and lonely whenever I was alone, I don't know why I even decided to move in, probably because my mother had left it for me and it reminded me of her. I sighed and covered my head with one of the many pillows. I heard Harry mumbling to himself in the bathroom, I sat up on the bed and leaned forwards, looking towards the open bathroom. I saw Harry arranging his hair in front of the mirror, admiring his reflection in the huge mirror.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. I flopped back down on the large bed and stared at the cream painted ceiling. I made weird noises due to the fact that I was bored, I sighed and decided to leave the comfort of Harry's bed. I had to admit, he had a very comfortable bed, more comfortable than mine and that was something. I felt goosebumps rise on my arms the minute I pulled the covers off my body. I was wearing a Superman half sleeved top and black pajama trousers. It wasn't one of my warmest pajama's but I loved it. I dragged my feet towards Harry's wardrobe and took out one of his comfortable, too large hoodies and slipped it on. 

Harry walked out of the bathroom and looked at me, then frowned. "But that's mine!"

I grinned and wrinkled my nose. "But it's comfortable," I whined and he rolled his eyes.

"Of course it is, it's mine!" he said in sarcasm, rolling his eyes at me.

I turned around and left the bedroom, walking towards the kitchen. I pulled out a saucepan and poured some milk in it and put the burner on, waiting for the milk to heat up. When it heated up, I poured it into my SpongeBob mug and placed some powdered chocolate in it and stirred until the milk turned brown. I placed the mug down on the counter, jumped on the counter in a sitting position, crossed my legs and grabbed the mug between my arms, warming them up. I carefully sipped on the hot liquid and smiled when my mouth didn't protest of being burnt, it was the perfect temperature. Harry walked into the kitchen, eyeing me curiously and sighed. He hated when I sat down on the counter, I only shrugged in response and continued drinking my hot chocolate.

He put the kettle on and waited for the water to heat up, so that he could make some tea. While the kettle was heating up, he walked towards me, taking the mug out of my hands and placing it down on the counter. I had already opened my mouth to protest but his mouth blocked out any sound that wanted to leave my mouth. I smiled and automatically wrapped my arms around his neck, I smiled and pulled him closer. Every kiss was like the first and it was always special, each kiss being more special than the rest. The whistle of the kettle started and I pulled away, wincing. I hated whistling kettles, the sound they made was irritating but apparently, Harry wasn't bothered with them, he actually thought that they were very useful and cute.