5: He's Different, I Promise

Chapter 5:

Harry POV:

*5 months later

I flopped down on the sofa, exhausted. 

"Some 5 months," I mumbled to myself in anger.

Why did this have to happen to me!? What did I ever do wrong to deserve this!? Okay, maybe I was over-reacting. Ashley was gorgeous and had a nice character but ... I don't know. It was clear that she hated me and all but what have I ever done wrong to her to make her hate me so much. Just by being a flirt and a man whore wasn't so wrong, right? It was how I was made, it was my character and if she didn't like it, she better suck it up and deal with it. I've been like this from before XFactor, 3 years ago and she wasn't going to change who I was.

I'm not really supposed to be going out with other girls but I sneaked one about a month ago but I barely got any chance to do anything because one of my security guards was on my tail and he shoo-ed her away immediately. I felt like strangling him but he looked so ... muscly and big and meaty, I'd probably just hurt myself instead of hurt him.

I rolled my eyes and stretched my arm to grab the TV remote and flick  on the TV. I clicked on the 'gossip news' channel and heard a couple of rumours there and then about people but one caught my ear and I had my mouth gaped open.

"Harry Styles and Ashley Turner, aren't they just the cutest couple anyone has ever seen?" a blonde haired lady said, gesturing with her arms. "Well, it's rumoured that the two of them will soon be moving in together, isn't that just adorable!?"

"No," I responded back dully.

Simon was forcing me to move in with her in her flat by tomorrow. I've been packing and moving my things from the flat I share with Lou, to my car and to her flat. Stupid right? Why couldn't she move in!? Oh, right. Because girls always get what they want. I repeat, s.t.u.p.i.d!

"Stupid. Stupid. STUPID!" I yelled at the TV presenter and she continued to ramble on and on about 'our relationship' and how adorable it was.

"Rough day, Haz?" Louis asked me, suddenly appearing in the living room.

"More like torture," I said, pissed off at everything. "This is not fair!"

"You think it's fair on her too?" he asked me and I rolled my eyes at him. "It's rough on both of you but I'm pretty sure she hates it too."

"Now you're her best friend and defending her?" I asked him, with my arms crossed against my chest.

"No," he said simply. "You should see it from her perspective aswell."

"And she should see it from mine aswell!" I protested. "Louis, this isn't as easy as it looks you know!? You might see it as just acting but it's torture to be with someone when they hate you-"

"Dislike," he corrected me.

"Whatever!"

"Ha!" he said with a grin on his face.

"Ha what?" I asked him confused.

"Whenever a person responds with a whatever after an argument it means that the other person won the argument and has a point and that your point is highly invalid," he said with a smirk and I smacked his cheek lightly. "Ow! Now don't be aggressive with my missy!"

"Missy?" I asked him with a snort and he grinned a wide grin.

"Yes, got a problem?" 

I shrugged and rolled my eyes.

"You're a weird person, Tomlinson," I said and he shrugged with one of his eye brows raised.

"Tell me about it," he said and I chuckled. "I made you laugh!"