7

remember what i said about keeping my unnatural and weird feelings for kenma to myself and never acting upon them? well, i failed. no, 'failed' doesn't even cover the whole situation - i did something i don't regret, but also kind of am scared of at the same. 

kenma... posted something on his instagram account, which i followed with my burner account that i used purely to look at lewd hashtags on this god forbidden platform, it's a picture of him, what one would call a typical mirror selfie, but the way he looks in it and the caption made me realize that i need to take action.

in the photo, kenma is wearing an oversized hoodie, my hoodie, that i left in his place a while back. his hair is a mess, it didn't seem like kenma was wearing any pants, but he did have socks on. knee high socks on - is that a normal thing to wear? frankly, it does look amazing on him - even if he does have amazing thigh muscles from all the jumping he has to do, his legs in the photo still look girlish. kenma's face... he wasn't smiling - he had a frown on his face, his eyes hidden behind glasses that he rarely wore. the caption, however, paired with the picture had me screaming into my pillow for no reason. no reason at all. there is absolutely no reason why i was screaming into my pillow, why did i do that?

the caption simply said 'feeling lonely without you,  but at least i have your hoodie with me'. is that something a best friend would say? i didn't ask bokuto, simply because his relationship with akaashi is bizarre and i do not wish to get into it. after i saw that picture i texted kenma asking whether he wants to hang out with me tomorrow, i told him that there is a place i want to take him to - which almost feels like a date, but it's not. why would i ever ask kenma on a date?

kenma seemed excited enough about it, so i looked up some locations - now that i had knowledge of kenma's love for flowers i wanted to make him happy, i wanted it to be a memorable day. i found out that one of the massive gardens was having an open day, it's quite famous in here for their flowers - so why not take kenma there?

finally, the day came. i am nervous about it, of course, i am, what if i mess things up again? for now, i should just observe kenma, see how he feels and what he says. maybe i will find the missing link, the key to opening up the pandora box.

"kuroo!" i hear him yell so i turn my head in his direction. i think... i blacked out. he comes running towards me, his hair flows in the wind, he has a few cute hairpins in, keeping the hair away from his face. and he's wearing the cutest outfit ever. my hoodie again, my black hoodie, paired with light blue pants and white sneakers, that oversized hoodie looks so good on him. i forgot how to speak just for a second.

"g-glad to see you here so early, shall we go in?" i ask as i point towards the entrance to the garden, kenma nods frantically clearly excited to look at all of the flowers.

to say that i witness something new would be an understatement, kenma's eyes light up every time he spots a new flower, a different color, he points at them telling me about them, he... is smiling so much - so this is what makes him happy.

i should take notes, i never want to see kenma frown again. i know why i want to keep him happy, but i am too scared to admit it yet.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS OMG OMG OK SO PLEASE SEND LOVE TO tomiokagayuu WHO STARTED MAKING A GNOSSIENNE WEBTOON

I am so in love with it 🥺🥺❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ you can find it on tumblr, her acc is kiyomis-doodles ❤❤❤

Hope you liked it!

-hatari.