naptime conversations

A/N: 300 views... this is cray, y'all. I'm so happy you guys are enjoying the story!!!! I'm definitely super motivated to turn out chapters ASAP. Enough rambling, on with the story!

 Enough rambling, on with the story!

ᔕᕼᗩᗯᑎ

ᗰᎥᗪ-ᖴᗴᗷᖇᑌᗩᖇƳ
ᒪᗝᔕ ᗩᑎǤᗴᒪᗴᔕ, ᑕᗩ

❤️

I'm either going deaf or absolutely fucking crazy because there's no way Layla just told me she's pregnant. The deafening sound becomes worse as I look at my hand that she's still holding against her stomach.

She's having a baby?

She and Russo actually...?

Suddenly, I couldn't be there anymore. I took a step back, feeling the pieces of my heart start to shred.

Was this how I made her feel?

"Congratulations, Layla," I nodded, looking past her into the home theatre where we'd spend hours watching John Hughes movies. I can't believe all that was over.

"Shawn Bailey Cooper, I know you're not over there thinking that this could possibly be anyone's baby other than yours, right?" she asked and I looked at her nervously as she tilted her head.

"It's only been you, dummy," she said, silencing all the fears swirling around my brain.

I knew she kept reminding me that she was mine, but after everything I put her through, there was no doubt in my mind that Layla truly deserved someone better.

I also had no doubt that there would ever be anyone that would love her as much as me.

At this moment, I knew all I wanted to do was spend the rest of my life making her the happiest woman in the world.

I pulled her in, kissing her forehead as I backed her against the pool table once again, hoisting her up, standing between her legs.