southern boy

ᒪᗩƳᒪᗩ

ᒪᗩƳᒪᗩ

ᗴᗩᖇᒪƳ ᗰᗩƳ
ᕼᗝᑌᔕ丅ᗝᑎ, 丅᙭

❤️

Stretching in bed the next morning, my eyes slowly peeked open, the spring morning in Texas welcoming me as I sat up, looking out the bay windows.

The sun had just risen and Shawn was still asleep, so I carefully crept out of bed, not waking him grabbed my bathing suit before heading out of the bathroom.

Tiptoeing back out, I made it to the door when Shawn's voice startled me.

"You better not be trying to get in the hot tub," he mumbled as he lifted his head from the pillow, squinting one eye at me.

"Of course not, Daddy," I said, rolling my eyes as I leaned in the open doorway. "Just going for a dip in the pool... Join me?" I asked, biting my lip.

Shawn turned over on his back and propped himself up in bed, yawning with a stretch as I took a moment to appreciate my husband's physique.

"I'll be out in a minute," he said, sinking back into bed.

"You better not fall asleep. Who knows... This top's feeling a little loose, hope it doesn't come off in the water," I said, turning back and skipping outside, only to be joined by Shawn a few minutes later.

We swam and lapped around in the pool for about an hour until his mom came and told us she was almost done with breakfast.

"I'm making eggs, bacon, sausage, some pancakes, home fries, ya know, the usual. Layla, Sweetheart, was there any you wanted in particular?"

"No, Mom, that all sounds really good," I said, wading closer to the edge of the pool.

"Alright," she said, satisfied with her answer. "Food should be ready in about twenty minutes. You kids should go and freshen up."

❤️

"You really are fucking beautiful," I turned and caught Shawn watching me struggle to button my favorite pair of shorts.

"You're just trying to make me feel better because I'm getting fat," I said with a pout, throwing a light sweater on since it was already turning out to be a warm day.

"I'm not though, babe. You're beautiful, always..." he said pulling me in for a sweet kiss before one of his hands reached down to lift my sweater.