just not right

ᒪᗩƳᒪᗩ

ᒪᗩƳᒪᗩ

ᗴᗩᖇᒪƳ ᗰᗩƳ
ᖇᗴᗪᗝᑎᗪᗝ ᗷᗴᗩᑕᕼ, ᑕᗩ

❤️

As I squinted my eyes open, the first thing I noticed was the sun beaming through the already-opened, sliding balcony door.

The next thing I noticed was the almost-tickling sensation on my arm as I felt two fingers slowly tracing over my arm, leaving goosebumps.

"Good morning," I said, looking out the window, seeing a flock of seagulls in the distance.

"Morning," he said softly.

I turned over to see him propped up on his elbow, staring at me with a smile on his face.

"Hi, beautiful," he said, leaning in for a kiss. "Macie really did find a really nice spot for you," he said after pulling away, making me smile, knowing he really did love the place.

The second he touched down in LA last week, he came straight over to the condo and the two of us sat up for hours, first just talking about what to do about Duchess, which led to him apologizing for not making it seem like he cared, to which I had to apologize for my rollercoaster-hormones.

The rest of that night was spent 'making up' on every surface of that condo.

"She really did," I said, watching him get out of bed and head for the bathroom. He emerged a few minutes later and as my eyes trailed down to his 'V', I bit my lip.

"Enjoying the view?" he asked, sitting back on the bed, laying back with his head at the foot of the bed. Resting his hands behind his head, he laid back cockily, knowing I couldn't help but check him out.

"Shut up," I said as I straddled him. He looked up at me and winked with a crooked grin on his face before looking out the balcony door, making me shake my head.