bombshell

To everyone who has been supporting "Two Wrongs"...

buckle in for this chapter y'all!

ᔕᕼᗩᗯᑎ

ᗰᎥᗪ-ᗰᗩᖇᑕᕼ
ᒪᗝᔕ ᗩᑎǤᗴᒪᗴᔕ, ᑕᗩ

❤️

I shot out of my seat the moment our plane touched back down in LA.

"Baby, whoa... you know you have to actually wait for the plane to stop, right?" Layla asked with a smile on her face as she packed up her laptop.

I took a deep breath, and sat back down across from her, running my hand through my hair as I stared at her.

Just looking at her could calm me down. She got up from her seat and sat on my lap, playing with my hair as my hand found its way to her tiny bump.

She had been wearing a lot of loose clothes and wasn't even really showing yet, but I could feel her belly beginning to harden. It was crazy to think of how much our little one was growing every day.

"So your team manager is letting you take the rest of spring-training off just like that?" she asked, breaking me out of my thoughts. I looked up into her almond eyes and smiled.

"Yeah, he knows I've got a family emergency," I explained as we were finally able to get off the plane and into the waiting SUV.

"You sure you don't wanna head to the house and rest? I'm only meeting with Preston to go over everything today," I offered as our driveway merged onto the freeway.

"No, I wanna be there with you," she stated, causing me to smile.

"I really hope he's not as stubborn as you," I said, reaching over to palm her belly.