Scene 6 - The Penguin's Domain

We are now in the auditorium, a massive hall with box office. Red carpets and a pool of water running down a wall, covered in glass, like a river running off a cliff. Long balconies above, lights scattered along the beautiful hall. Massive statues towards the end of the auditorium, golden LEGO statues of the Man Of the Year Award. Batman and Robin gently open the door to poke their heads in. Three minions, mumbling to each other about some gossip, at the desk with some built-in chairs hanging around, before spotting them there.

Goon 1:

Hey, look!

Goon 2:

Batman!

Goon 3:

And Robin! Get em!

Goon 1:

Send the other guys down here, fast!

Goon 2:

What about the boss?

Goon 3:

NO!

Batman and Robin kick the door as they roll in as Batman punches one twice before punching him into a chair, breaking into thousands of little pieces one smashed. Robin scissors of the goons for him to fall the shinning concrete floor on his face.

Batman!

He prepares to throw a punch at him, but Batman flashes invisible again.

Uh?

More goons begin to slide down more ropes with live machine guns! Robin waves and smiles at the confused goon. He is about to tackle him, feeling a touch on the shoulder, before he is spun around by Batman. BANG! The minion was shot! Blood explodes from his shoulder, as Batman drops him down as three goons laugh with guns loaded pointing at them.

Batman:

Down!

The two duck! BANG! BANG! BANG! They fire! Endlessly as they laugh.

Goon 4:

Ha ha ha ha! Come out Batman!

Goon 5:

Yeah, come out with... open arms. Ha ha ha ha!

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Goon 6:

This is where it ends here dynamic duo!

Batman:

(Voice) On the other hand my friend, time to rest in pieces!

Goon 6:

Hey, who said that?

He, panicked, turns around and around, scared and cowardly before SNAP! Batman is revealed out as he breaks the goon's neck as the other turns around and sees the body fall as he vanishes back into invisibility.

Batman:

I did.

The other two fire rapidly up, down, left, right, everywhere. Batman flashes in the middle, and then the two turn to each other pointing their guns in between. He dives down as the two men fire at each other, killing them both dead. The Dark Knight rises back up, looking around the dead bodies around them. Robin pokes his head out, seeing it is safe he heads around to Batman.

Robin:

Geeze, what did you do those two?

Batman:

Wasn't me that killed them. They were the ones that pulled the trigger and ended each other's lives. We have no time to waste on the dead Robin. Now.