Scene 11 - Second Race to the top

Joker laughs monstrously again. His craft approaches another car park, blasting up onto it, skidding and swerving around next to a building, beneath a green bell leading up to another high top. The craft stops spinning, as Joker calms down on the laughing whilst Batman and Robin arrive, jumping out from their crafts and watch the Joker play around on his ship with a radio control box.

Robin:

We just get him? I mean he doesn't seem to be doing much.

Batman watches him press the buttons. In front of him, BOOM! KABOOM! BAM! Bombs drop in front of them! They choke and cough from the smoke.

Batman:

Behind there!

They then rush behind a hugely tall box of red and yellow with wheels attached and glass around the outside, like something you'd sell candy or toys in. Joker madly laughs as he fires at it. CRASH! BAM! BANG! It obliterates the box into more LEGO bricks making up for another suit for Batman.

Of course! They must be here too. Quick. Help me build it Robin.

It is quickly assembled, just as then Joker smashes the buttons on his controller to drop more bombs of explosive smoke around the car park. Once completed, Batman jumps into it as the explosion recommence. Robin falls over from the explosion as Batman flashes his limbs out to create his power suit. He runs off and helps Robin up.

Robin:

Ugh. Thanks. Why don't we just get him!

Robin is about to charge at him, but Batman stops and grabs his cape.

Batman:

No. Wait. I think it would be because of this.

He picks up some of the metal of what is remained of what built the suit-up for himself, then throwing it high and about to hit Joker. Purple smoke suddenly bursts out as it is vaporized from the smoke into nothingness as the smoke fades eventually around the Joker.

Not a chance you're getting through that. Unless you want to be atomized. Wait a minute.

He looks up and finally sees how the process is occurring – it is being dropped from the sky!

There's more coming! Out the way Robin!

He pushes him out the way as Robin is pushed back to the ground once more as Batman shrouds himself from the smoke, holding it for several seconds after the three explosions! Whilst Joker is busy marvelling at his ship and control device, Batman scans the vicinity for Robin's suit. Assuming it is from a white, shinning cannon shaped object like the one seen beneath the theatre, he makes for it.

Move Robin!

Joker activates the button again, laughing as some little bombs fall from the sky all around them. BOOM! BANG! KABANG! POW! BOOM! Robin breathes in some of the smoke, coughing from it. He catches up with Batman by the cannon-like device.

Robin:

It's alright. I'm ok.

Batman:

No one tries to poison you Robin.

He launches a bomb towards the Joker's ship. Once it passes within the sensor of the ship to release the smoke. POOF! BOOM! It explodes in it. Useless attempt.

Dang it! Stand back again Robin.

They step away as Batman launches a bomb towards the device. It locks on to it, flashing and beeping its light very fast... BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP, KABOOM! Exploding into a vast dozen array of LEGO pieces. Some clearly make up for a suit for Robin to assemble to create his own suit, whilst another shake on the ground nervously and erratically for Batman to complete. They begin to assemble – Robin building up his first to reveal his magnetic suit on marvelling display. He jumps into it. Moments later his arms are once more thrown out as his Magnetic Suit is placed on him. Batman in the meantime has built a funfair bell from the LEGO bricks what has been destroyed. Joker in the meantime continues to repeatedly smash the button on the controller to fire out more bombs to fall from the sky as he giggles insanely at it. The tall funfair bell with readings of how high you smash the bell up with the large hammer lying next to it – Batman picks up the hammer and smashes the bell so hard it smashes off and flies up into the air. It then pivots and then falls onto the Joker's ship! To the left side of the craft, the fence is kicked over. BOOM! Joker's minions! They laugh as they then charge after them.