Scene 12 - Sulking

Batman stands boldly and tough in his normal suit in the car park as behind three police cars flashing their loud sirens drive up, pulling up to him. Once the Joker is in the hands of the police, his hands are cuffed. Two officers drag him to the car from his arms with the cell door open at the back of the truck.

Joker:

Watch the suit boys.

The chief officer turns to Batman to congratulate him.

Chief Officer:

Thanks for helping out, Batman.

Robin:

Hey, I was also... a part of this...

A saddened Robin. The police return to their vehicles as the three them drive off, leaving Batman and Robin on their own together. Batman looks up and sees something in the air arriving down, in fact, this was the arrival of his greatest enemy – Superman!

Superman:

Hey guys! Need a hand?

Batman:

With what? Parking?

He flaps his cape at him and sulks off.

Robin:

Huh?

Superman touches down to the ground as Batman wonders to his craft.

Superman:

Yeah, sorry, I wanted to be there for your award – I mean, Bruce Wayne's award, but I got tied up.

Robin:

Me too. Kids weren't invited.

Superman:

Hmmm. I saw you put a big hole in the theatre.

Batman:

I'll get it repaired.

Superman:

I already did that. Also, I put your boat back in the water.

Robin:

Hey, thanks.

Batman:

(Miserably) Yeah. Thanks.

Superman:

You know, you should really try not to make such a mess while you're fighting crime.

He enters his ship before he seals himself up so he hides from his greatest enemy.

I can see you smirking in there, X-ray vision.

Batman:

Aren't there people somewhere else that need your help right now?

Superman listens out.

Superman:

Yeah. Actually there are. I should go. See you guys!

He waves as he then throws his arm up into the air to dart off into the sky and zip off to the rescue.

Robin:

Bye Superman! He's so nice.

Batman:

Yeah. He's great.

Robin:

You were kind of rude.

Batman:

I was doing a systems check. See you at the Batcave.

We are left to see the exterior of Batman's ship as the rain begins pouring out from the skies. To be continued...

End.

(End credits)